Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Freelance Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelance Payment (345 Views)

Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Payment by Tochukwu30(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2021
hello everyone. please I need a little bit of help. I am a freelancer and I have a client who wants to send money to me in euros from France but it's been difficult for me to receive the money. we have tried skrill and revolut but haven't been successful so far.

please fellow freelancers how do you receive your money from clients abroad and what do I have to do?
Re: Freelance Payment by jantofubu(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Open payoneer, sign up as a freelancer, link your bank details with it... You will be given 3 bank accounts, USD, GBP(great Britain pounds) and euros... You can then forward your preferred bank details to your client... You will receive the money directly to your nigerian bank account..
Re: Freelance Payment by Tochukwu30(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2021
jantofubu:
Open payoneer, sign up as a freelancer, link your bank details with it... You will be given 3 bank accounts, USD, GBP(great Britain pounds) and euros... You can then forward your preferred bank details to your client... You will receive the money directly to your nigerian bank account..

Thanks for your response. I already have a payoneer account. Does my client need to open a payoneer account to send the money?

I also saw on payoneer that in order to request for payment from a client that the payoneer user ought to have made a transaction of up to $5 000
Re: Freelance Payment by Mide3367: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Tochukwu30:

Thanks for your response. I already have a payoneer account. Does my client need to open a payoneer account to send the money?

I also saw on payoneer that in order to request for payment from a client that the payoneer user ought to have made a transaction of up to $5 000
no this isn't correct..
Re: Freelance Payment by samsard(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2021
Tochukwu30:

I think they're asking you to receive the payment through Freelancer, then withdraw to Payoneer and from Payoneer to bank account.
I think you should ask your client to send to you via Transferwise and sell peer to peer if he has that option available.
You'll both just need verified accounts to proceed.
Message me and I can help you with a list of options depending on what your client can use.
Re: Freelance Payment by Karrrion: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good news for those of you that are into freelance work, surveys, money from love ones and family or any payment you wish to receive in either Dollars, Pounds or Euro but don't have bank accounts in these currencies that can receive the funds. We are here to offer assistance by helping you receive your funds and pay you in Naira at a very competitive and high rate. Naira will be paid into your account as soon as we receive funds.
Chat with us through our WhatsApp link below for a swift and successful transaction.

http://.us/w/?c=ab0c79

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Brand New Spark Plugs Available For Sale! / The Five Customer Types In Nigeria And How To Sell To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.