Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Experience With PHCN EKDC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With PHCN EKDC (227 Views)

Issues With PHCN / PHCN(IKEJA ELECTRIC) Meter Activation Code Delay / Has Anyone Tried To Interview NEPA/PHCN Why They Trigger Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With PHCN EKDC by Ashibelieve: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2021
For over 1 month I disconnect myself from PHCN. Let me tell you why.

So i leave in a flat with BQ. We are about 3 tenants. We get estimated bill. At one time the bill was about 300k and we complained. The marketer told us to pay 150k to clear the outstanding and they will give us 5k bill monthly afterwards.

We did and a few months later the market was transfered and our bill started getting as high. From 13k to 18k to 23k to 45k at one time they brought 68k for one month.

We complained, wrote letter, went to their office and sent mail.

On one of my visit i saw this PHCN guys manually writing who to give what. Someone said "that man was giving 89k last month he is angry, lets write 40k so he will not complain much" it was simply a crazy situation in that office.

So I took one of them out for a drink and he told me, bros, its not our fault. They gave us a target of 120million to generate for the month so we have to share it to meet our target.

As you are complaining that is how we too are complaining but what can we do.

At this point i realised this country need serious technology and automation to solve alot of things.

Now we are owing over 700k after paying between 11k-15k for the last 1year o.

They brought prepaid and want to move the 700k into it. We have been writing letters and visiting Ijors office and no proper reply has come in.

So i resort to using my generator AND LOOKING FOR SOLAR OPTION. We really need a competitive power company like we have MTN, Glo and the likes.

How do i solve this problem now?
Re: My Experience With PHCN EKDC by Harrykn: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Solar is trending now, every capable person has one in his house, I think you can install it @250 least. Consult your plug and work it out, nepa officials nor send anybody papa.
Re: My Experience With PHCN EKDC by Oxb90: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2021
They deliberately refused to provide prepaid meters to every house so that they will continue to rip off their customers. This and other pressing issues are what 'our' lesgislooters are supposed to address. According to the op, the staffs sit in their office and determine how much bill a customer is supposed to pay. Cry dey hungry me.
Re: My Experience With PHCN EKDC by badaru911: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2021
.. Was telling a friend,.. If it's possible for Phcn to take over the building properties of those that have outstanding balance,... All the buildings in Nigeria will belong to them.... In my place, which is having 4 flats with a bq,.. each flat is having an outstanding balance of nothing less than 300,000 each.., multiplying by 5,making 1.5 million... for a residential building not a factory oo...

(1) (Reply)

Ful Anonymous Message That Got The Whole School Talking / EXTRA: Fayemi Speaks Pidgin English At Brekete Family Show (video) / Pregnant Woman Owing House Rent Returns Bag Containing N450k, Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.