Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Did Jesus Mean Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Jesus Mean Here? (173 Views)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? / Lord Of The Sabbath-what Did Jesus Mean Here? / What Did Jesus Mean By "The Poor Will Always Be Among You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Jesus Mean Here? by Preciousgirl(f): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2021
John 8:19

Then they said to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.”

WHAT DID JESUS MEAN HERE?
Re: What Did Jesus Mean Here? by Bigredmachine: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Then they said to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.”

Re: What Did Jesus Mean Here? by shadeyinka(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Preciousgirl:

It's just like saying:
"IF YOU HAD KNOWN ME, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN MY WIFE!"

Meaning:
we are inseparable,
we are always together
Re: What Did Jesus Mean Here? by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
What he means is

If you know the God in Jesus you will know the God in the father

God manifest as the Father
God manifest as the son
God manifest as the holy spirit

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Let This Hold You Back / Beware Of Electristealing / Faith Based Prayer - Emoji Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.