Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja (1871 Views)

Supreme Court Abuja Is Currently On Fire. / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by foruma702: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Livestreaming of Nnamdi Kanu trial Federal High Court Abuja.

All happening live:
https://naijafans.com/threads/watch-live-nnamdi-kanu-trial-federal-high-court-abuja.1093/
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by uBuNiT: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Kanu Kanu Kanu everywhere. After they claim we are not what we said we are. May amadioha wipe our neighbours from the WASTE

2 Likes

Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2021
uBuNiT:
Kanu Kanu Kanu everywhere. After they claim we are not what we said we are.
May amadioha wipe our neighbours from the WASTE
Amadioha has already been dealing with the people from the Yeast side that's why every region hates your tribe. Cry cry online wariors now begging for prayers. Your tribe is systematically banished from all region in Nigeria because no one can reliably rely or form any alliance with you roten tribe.

1 Like

Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by Xscape1993(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2021
It is well
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by uBuNiT: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2021
shigishege:
Amadioha has already been dealing with the people from the Yeast side that's why every region hates your tribe. Cry cry online wariors now begging for prayers. Your tribe is systematically banished from all region in Nigeria because no one can reliably rely or form any alliance with you roten tribe.
Banished ? yet we own Lagos
Olobe

3 Likes

Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by Dymaco(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
shigishege:
Yet everyone want one Nigeria with the south east they hate so much

1 Like

Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

Banished ? yet we own Lagos
Olobe
werey in disguise!!
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2021
Dymaco:

Yet everyone want one Nigeria with the south east they hate so much
Na lie nobody wants you. Name one tribe dat TRULY want you people.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by foruma702: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by bishop4life(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2021
uBuNiT:
Kanu Kanu Kanu everywhere. After they claim we are not what we said we are.
May amadioha wipe our neighbours from the WASTE

Cure yourself from hate.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by Finnese001: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2021
shigishege:
werey in disguise!!

What the guy told you is the bitter truth y'all hate to hear, Igbos own major properties in Lagos

Go and die
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by Dymaco(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2021
shigishege:
Na lie nobody wants you. Name one tribe dat TRULY want you people.
Then why are you people clamouring for one Nigeria?
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by Danisaint112(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2021
shigishege:

Fulanis are the most confused people on Earth and also the most backward in terms of reasoning and development. Imagine a tribe that can't settle in one place and call it own (have no land) how can they reason fine.

You hate the Igbos and want nothing to do with them, yet you still don't want to let them go. Such a ridiculously act and way of reasoning. angry
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2021
shigishege:
And yet you lost thousands trying to keep igbos in Nigeria
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by Kaybee14(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by foruma702: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Danisaint112:

Fulanis are the most confused people on Earth and also the most backward in terms of reasoning and development. Imagine a tribe that can't settle in one place and call it own (have no land) how can they reason fine.

You hate the Igbos and want nothing to do with them, yet you still don't want to let them go. Such a ridiculously act and way of reasoning. angry
you sound like a typical ipob you are. Mind you I'm a bonified Yoruba man and I don't have anything against you people other than your hatred for other tribes and your blame games I hate so much. Everyone is Fulani to your people once they don't share the same view with you or counter your lies and false claims. Even you might have called Reno a Fulani man because he sounds contradictory to you people, if not that we knows his origin.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

And yet you lost thousands trying to keep igbos in Nigeria
Compared to the ones you lost during civil war. Wait no be only you people get bad mouth for Nigeria oo.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
shigishege:
Compared to the ones you lost during civil war. Wait no be only you people get bad mouth for Nigeria oo.
We lost millions trying to stay away from you ... because I dislike me

U dislike me then lost thousands to keep me close ...no be madness ?
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dymaco:

Then why are you people clamouring for one Nigeria?
you and who?? Me clamouring for one Nigeria?? Even if it's possible let's divide it and let everyone stay in his own region. Everyone is tired of living with cry cry, vindictive, cunning cunning tribe of the yeast. Make wna stay wna own Lane and leave Afonja alone. Leave Afonja alone and stop blaming us for your stupidity and bad lifes.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by BlowYourMind: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kanu have been caged in the zoo, he is irredeemable
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

see I don tell your friend this that if it's possible let's divide everything and let everyone stay in his own region. Everyone is tired of living with cry cry, vindictive, cunning cunning tribe of the yeast. Make wna stay wna own Lane and leave Afonja alone. Leave Afonja alone and stop blaming us for your stupidity and bad lifes.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Finnese001:

What the guy told you is the bitter truth y'all hate to hear, Igbos own major properties in Lagos

Go and die
hahahaha biter truth as how?? Na you go tell me say wna be developers wey no dey develop their own land?? We already know the truth of course. What I'm only trying to let that guy know is just that no mater how you try to develop Lagos, you are not the owner of Lagos state and you know that. You are not the owner of Abuja no mater how many edifice you build there. And no Yoruba man is the owner of Oweri no matter what he has there. Period.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

cry cry don start now. And na you people dey always first start d insults so when someone reply you people cry cry go start.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
shigishege:
cry cry don start now. And na you people dey always first start d insults so when someone reply you people cry cry go start.
Do u even know what's cry ?
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by Danisaint112(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
shigishege:
you sound like a typical ipob you are. Mind you I'm a bonified Yoruba man and I don't have anything against you people other than your hatred for other tribes and your blame games I hate so much. Everyone is Fulani to your people once they don't share the same view with you or counter your lies and false claims. Even you might have called Reno a Fulani man because he sounds contradictory to you people, if not that we knows his origin.

Look at this man. You are actually saying the opposite. It's your tribes and other tribes that have hatred for we Igbos. You speak as if the government jobs and political positions is occupied by Igbos. Or as if we have benefitted anything from this Buhari regime or from this Fulani killing spree government.

Yorubas will always be Yorubas there is never a time you guys have ever spoken for your right. Most of you are cowards. So when you see someone speaking up you tag them haters. It is heart attack that will finish you for Igbo matter if you don't rest.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Danisaint112:

Look at this man. You are actually saying the opposite. It's your tribes and other tribes that have hatred for we Igbos. You speak as if the government jobs and political positions is occupied by Igbos. Or as if we have benefitted anything from this Buhari regime or from this Fulani killing spree government.

Yorubas will always be Yorubas there is never a time you guys have ever spoken for your right. Most of you are cowards. So when you see someone speaking up you tag them haters. It is heart attack that will finish you for Igbo matter if you don't rest.
ok no problems, Yorubas are cowards yet you people who are warriors can you see how the events are turning around against you?? Warriors warriors yet you are being marginalized as you people claim. Warriors warriors your people are being killed by herdsmen. Warriors warriors you resort to crying when other tribes return your attacks. Warriors warriors your able body youths are just released batch by batch from the dongeon of the soldiers. Warriors warriors where is your leaders today. All toher tribes hate you people and you said you people don't need to change your ways? Oga warrior pls pack well and let's they cowards continue to enjoy thier cowardice.
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by Danisaint112(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
shigishege:
ok no problems, Yorubas are cowards yet you people who are warriors can you see how the events are turning around against you?? Warriors warriors yet you are being marginalized as you people claim. Warriors warriors your people are being killed by herdsmen. Warriors warriors you resort to crying when other tribes return your attacks. Warriors warriors your able body youths are just released batch by batch from the dongeon of the soldiers. Warriors warriors where is your leaders today. All toher tribes hate you people and you said you people don't need to change your ways? Oga warrior pls pack well and let's they cowards continue to enjoy thier cowardice.

Ignoramus. All what you wrote is just like saying

"Our Fulani oppressors we will forever be your slaves likewise our generation to come as long as you don't kill us.

"SPARE OUR LIVES AND WE WILL SERVE YOU FOREVER!"

That's exactly how it sounds.

It is better to die fighting than to be handpicked and killed while being a slave.

Just look at your mentality.

You are very far from reality.

You should be ashamed of personality.

Cause you lack sense in high capacity...

I don't blame you though it runs in the blood and you were also brought up where marginalization, incessant killing is a norm so you equally see it as a norm.

One thing is for sure though. If this Biafra should become a reality tommorow,. With this kind mentality, you guys are finished trust me. You don't know the nightmare the Igbos bring to the North.

The Biafran war sent a very strong message to North and that is why they haven't sinked their Quran in the bottom of the ocean already.

A war that was said to last for 3 weeks lasted for 3 years. That is where the hate for the Igbos by every tribe started from. Because we saw what was coming and demanded to be free. We fought for our right.

Something we saw over 50 years ago is still happening today. When will you guys receive sense for crying out loud. As far as I'm concerned there is no tribe that have foresight and vision like the igbos.

We see progress where no one does, and also see disaster where even in 100 years time most won't. Funny though. cheesy

I am ever proud to be igbo. If not I might be suffering smiling and and chilling like you. If there is second coming I still want to be Igbo from my state (Anambra state).

I pray you stall alive when this becomes a reality. I want to see you suffer for your ignorance.

If Biafra becomes a reality trust me it's just a matter of time before you see yourself Headslamming and carrying accumulated headslamed mark on your forehead.

Your hate for the Igbos will drown soon. Keep hating. Anumpama... cool
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by shigishege: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Danisaint112:

Ignoramus. All what you wrote is just like saying

"Our Fulani oppressors we will forever be your slaves likewise our generation to come as long as you don't kill us.

"SPARE OUR LIVES AND WE WILL SERVE YOU FOREVER!"

That's exactly how it sounds.

It is better to die fighting than to be handpicked and killed while being a slave.

Just look at your mentality.

You are very far from reality.

You should be ashamed of personality.

Cause you lack sense in high capacity...

I don't blame you though it runs in the blood and you were also brought up where marginalization, incessant killing is a norm so you equally see it as a norm.

One thing is for sure though. If this Biafra should become a reality tommorow,. With this kind mentality, you guys are finished trust me. You don't know the nightmare the Igbos bring to the North.

The Biafran war sent a very strong message to North and that is why they haven't sinked their Quran in the bottom of the ocean already.

A war that was said to last for 3 weeks lasted for 3 years. That is where the hate for the Igbos by every tribe started from. Because we saw what was coming and demanded to be free. We fought for our right.

Something we saw over 50 years ago is still happening today. When will you guys receive sense for crying out loud. As far as I'm concerned there is no tribe that have foresight and vision like the igbos.

We see progress where no one does, and also see disaster where even in 100 years time most won't. Funny though. cheesy

I am ever proud to be igbo. If not I might be suffering smiling and and chilling like you. If there is second coming I still want to be Igbo from my state (Anambra state).

I pray you stall alive when this becomes a reality. I want to see you suffer for your ignorance.

If Biafra becomes a reality trust me it's just a matter of time before you see yourself Headslamming and carrying accumulated headslamed mark on your forehead.

Your hate for the Igbos will drown soon. Keep hating. Anumpama... cool
If I refuse to reply you it will look somehow. Firstly I'm a bonified Yoruba guy. And I will always proud to be one. Every free born will protect and defend his or her tribe, that's for sure. But your mindset is what I don't like. But all the same I know there is no way we can talk about issues, me and you will always be on parallel lines..... So leave a sleeping dog to lie
Re: Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja by Danisaint112(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
shigishege:
If I refuse to reply you it will look somehow. Firstly I'm a bonified Yoruba guy. And I will always proud to be one. Every free born will protect and defend his or her tribe, that's for sure. But your mindset is what I don't like. But all the same I know there is no way we can talk about issues, me and you will always be on parallel lines..... So leave a sleeping dog to lie

(1) (Reply)

Dsp Omolola Odutola: Meet A Young, Fine Police Officer / Wike's Candidate For Rivers Governorship Race / Biodun Oyebanji: 10 Things To Know About Ekiti Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.