Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court (32866 Views)

Women Block Jos-abuja Federal Highway To Protest Over Killings In Their Villages / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by rummmy: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Because you are all over NL making asinine and illogical excuses for all atrocities committed by the IPIG terrorist group.
because you are killing our people and you expect us to keep quiet...it is not possible..
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by UncommonLogic: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
because you are killing our people and you expect us to keep quiet...it is not possible..

I'm not a member of IPIG terrorist group that is killing people in the SE, killing young girls for rituals on the orders of Namdiot Coward Cownu.
Pls direct your misguided anger at the IPI terrorist group, who have killed many many IGBO Police officers, detonated bombs, burnt own Police Stations etc.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by rummmy: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2021
UncommonLogic:

I'm not a member of IPIG terrorist group that is killing people in the SE, killing young girls for rituals on the orders of Namdiot Coward Cownu.
Pls direct your misguided anger at the IPI terrorist group, who have killed many many IGBO Police officers, detonated bombs, burnt own Police Stations etc.
you can not prove all this your noise making.
Everybody knows how herdsmen operate in our place killing and raping our people..forcing us to give them land fir RUGA.
What did the government do?nothing.
And you expect us not to react..
We are tired of nigeria...more younger once will still agitate as long as the injustice continues..
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by UncommonLogic: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
you can not prove all this your noise making.
Everybody knows how herdsmen operate in our place killing and raping our people..forcing us to give them land fir RUGA.
What did the government do?nothing.
And you expect us not to react..
We are tired of nigeria...more younger once will still agitate as long as the injustice continues..

One thing you guys are experts on is blaming everyone and anyone for all the ills in your land but never take responsibility for nothing. That's a victimhood slave mentality.
It's always other people's fault why this and that happened in your land but you are always the victim.

IPIG terrorist have killed more people in your land than the Herdsmen that you love to blame all your ills on.

Pls look in the mirror first.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by rummmy: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
UncommonLogic:

One thing you guys are experts on is blaming everyone and anyone for all the ills in your land but never take responsibility for nothing. That's a victimhood slave mentality.
It's always other people's fault why this and that happened in your land but you are always the victim.

IPIG terrorist have killed more people in your land than the Herdsmen that you love to blame all your ills on.

Pls look in the mirror first.
be honest,if ipob come to your place and kill your people,what will be your reactions?
Let me still say it again,if you have any prove of where ipob kill anybody pls show me.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by UncommonLogic: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
be honest,if ipob come to your place and kill your people,what will be your reactions?
Let me still say it again,if you have any prove of where ipob kill anybody pls show me.

Pls show us real proof where Herdsmen killed anyone in the SE except for IPIG newspapers reports.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by sureboykris(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
monex:

they should have separated IPOB from Biafra, Igbos and South Easterners

There are non IPOB Biafran agitators
There are Igbos who are anti-Biafra
There are non Igbo Biafran agitators

Federal Government have muddled them all up with five percent, language teaching lessons , dot nations etc.

I don't think FG muddled it up. Even IPOB themselves don't have a clear distinction between all these.
The Government just needs to be fair and more serious in handling these issues
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by rummmy: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Pls show us real proof where Herdsmen killed anyone in the SE except for IPIG newspapers reports.
are you saying that all the reported herdsmen killing in the south are all lies?
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by Basher8583: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
heniford2:
your a stupid idiotic idiot to withstand a war for 2 and half year with no proper preparation and look where we are know we dominate in development and everything another civil war is loading

Lol at development. We can all see what you have developed in the east. Lol. Bunch of clowns.

You think development is by making noise up and down. Nawah oh
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by monex(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
sureboykris:

I don't think FG muddled it up. Even IPOB themselves don't have a clear distinction between all these.
The Government just needs to be fair and more serious in handling these issues

they are the agitators na. it is to their advantage to muddle it up.

FG's job is to isolate them so that you can separate them from those agitating for Biafra or from those claiming igbo marginalisation
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by UncommonLogic: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
are you saying that all the reported herdsmen killing in the south are all lies?

Are you saying that all the atrocities attributed to the Ipob terrorist under the guise of "unknown gunmen ", ESN, are all lies? All the killing of military and police officers, burning of police stations, freeing imprisoned criminals, killing of girls for rituals as confessed by an ipob terrorist member?
I put it to you again, that ESN, unknown gunmen aka IPIG terrorist monkeys have killed more people in the SE than the criminal herdsmen.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by rummmy: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Are you saying that all the atrocities attributed to the Ipob terrorist under the guise of "unknown gunmen ", ESN, are all lies? All the killing of military and police officers, burning of police stations, freeing imprisoned criminals, killing of girls for rituals as confessed by an ipob terrorist member?
I put it to you again, that ESN, unknown gunmen aka IPIG terrorist monkeys have killed more people in the SE than the criminal herdsmen.
I said ipob... didn't kill anybody...
I don't know know what is ESN...
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by EMMY76: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
But were was people like you when buhari sent his fulani nigerian army to massacre hundreds of innocent ipob members who were only protesting with ordinary flags few years ago? You people are just too heartless every reasonable person knows that it was buhari himself that radicalized nmk and his ipob members by killing them without any justification.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by UncommonLogic: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
I said ipob... didn't kill anybody...
I don't know know what is ESN...

IPOB is ESN, IPOB is unknown gunmen, ESN is IPIG terrorists, unknown gunmen are IPIG terrorists.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by shigishege: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Karlman:

Lol!
Always know they hate you more!
you are welcome
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by skybeauty(f): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Despite my close affection for the igbos, I don't fancy this 'ipob terrorists' at all..... yeah we know their region is been marginalized, but their actions are very insensitive.... burning police stations, killing Innocents citizens because a runaway supreme leader gave an order and trading insults with other regions just go to show how uncultured and unprepared they are

It is you and your entire family that are the terrorist. Ana mpama, Ewu.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by rummmy: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
UncommonLogic:

IPOB is ESN, IPOB is unknown gunmen, ESN is IPIG terrorists, unknown gunmen are IPIG terrorists.
ipob is also fulani herdsmen,bandits and Boko Haram...
A country without a future is blaming others.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by FreedomArmy: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
post=104105910:

Cownu, your end will be terrible in this life, along with your brainwashed swines you told to go live in the forest.
All of you will die painful deaths asap for the deaths of all innocent girls you killed in cold blood.

Cownu's death will be brutal.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our relative miracle nwobodo's mother and the mothers of all innocent girls beheaded and murdered cried and refused to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

We Rise.

You are wise.
The court will decide his fate and he will face the consequences of his murderous act.

Na curse AND
Na FACT!

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
Please, STOP it.
We don laff tire for area!

God bless you and yours.
U don finish d matter.

Gbam!

No be small crowd ooooooooo grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

He has killed loads of people,
Their blood will haunt him for life, no two ways about it.
Words of a wise man.
Mental Cownu,
Blood Speaks, Blood Cries, Blood revenges.

As seen somewhere online.......
Dem men don take over ...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
anybody who prays for nnamdi KANU to die in a brutal way will have himself and family members die is the most gruelsome manner. May the person never live to see next year for praying dangerous prayer against a Man whose only sin is asking for freedom of his people.
May the person be disgraced in this life and the next life to come and may the person never prosper in this life
Amen
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by UncommonLogic: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
ipob is also fulani herdsmen,bandits and Boko Haram...
A country without a future is blaming others.

A clan that blames all their woes on others is a failed crying and wailing clan. That's just your reality.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by rummmy: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
UncommonLogic:

A clan that blames all their woes on others is a failed crying and wailing clan. That's just your reality.
na you Sabi.. continue chasing shadow,na you go tire..
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by UncommonLogic: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
na you Sabi.. continue chasing shadow,na you go tire..

Sorry bro but you are a perfect example of product from a system that has innate and inherently prevalent mindset of always blaming others and never taking responsibility for nothing.
Even if Namdiot coward Cownu today should admit to ordering killings, people like you will simply blame Buhari, Tinubu and Fulanis.
The shadows that you have been chasing since 1967 is still in front of you, keep chasing.
People who don't take responsibilities don't amount to much.
There's nothing you enjoy more than blaming everyone else while ignoring your own deficiencies.
That's a FACT, deal with it.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court by Karlman: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
shigishege:
you are welcome
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Interviewed At Bello Mosque In Kaduna (Video) / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT / Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.