Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room (50309 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Latakia(f): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2021
I can enter any room even if the door is locked, I have the charm to also disappear and reappear in any place of my choice. I inherited all these charms from my late father.

Sunday Igboho 2021.

Oga Sunday Igboho oya prove your charms in Benin Republic.

I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari head to Biafraland. I am ready to die for Biafra.

Nnamdi Kanu 2017.

Oya Kanu you are now in Abuja and I hope you will bring Buhari's head to Aba or better still die for Biafra so that others clowns that worship you can honor you same way you have been honouring others when you ordered them to always sit at home.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Samfloxin(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Truth will surely prevail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by BarrSly: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2021
We were made to believe in law school that the law court is a place of ingress and egress and that a trial must be held in the eye of the public as everyone should have access to the court room save for witnesses in the ongoing matter who must be out of sight and out of hearing.

But with the secrecy that this whole Nnamdi Kanu’s trial is shrouded in I begin to wonder and doubt what I learnt in law school.. I decided not to comment on Nnamdi Kanu’s travails from the legal aspect of things however this is so frustrating..

Apparently I’ll just stay outside of the country and not return back at all.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Ezehillary(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2021
SO CALLED PRESIDENCY HANDLE THIS CASE WITH CARE OR
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by ModeXug: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Iz Olite!

Why all the drama, I smell foul play
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by BreakingNews21: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Solidkay(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari is just using the power of incumbency to oppress all non-fulani tribes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by sukar886: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Are they normal, they should allow them in na, what kind of useless country is this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Coronavirus1: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
We are in military regime in our democracy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by molas02: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Let everyone use power at their disposal, we should note that only God has the ultimate power.... He killed pharaoh, Abacha etc.... He will soon kill one person am sure of that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by hammerDK: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
UNTIL WAR GO START.

E GO CLEAR FOR EVERYBODY EYE.

WE ARE NOT PLAYING Oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by HundredWays(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
sukar886:
Are they normal, they should allow them in na, what kind of useless country is this
allow them for what reason
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Rugaria: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
athaboi:
Buhari is irredeemable
He's condemned to his self destructive route...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Latakia(f): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
The federal government to build three new special prisons.

One for Nnamdi Kanu
The second one for Igboho
The third for Ibrahim Zakzaky.

Equation balance, no marginalization here cos federal character is represented. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by harmony75: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Buharis government will pay for their in humanity against Nigerians!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Lawless country with a useless president
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Coronavirus1: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari shall be the last military leader to rule Nigeria any military democracy will never be accepted again we have learned our lessons. God bless Goodluck Jonathan the rule of law leader.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by TimeTraveller: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by juniior(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Nnamdi kanu lawyer said they (DSS) are adhering to covid 19 protocols. No cause for panic or rumors
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by hahn(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2021
urbobo20:
Why can't they brocast it live

In which country? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Lightorder: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2021
athaboi:
Buhari is irredeemable
I tell you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by funkekemi(f): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

We are in the 3rd wave of Covid, all lawyers can't be allowed to be inside the Court.

one day the law will catch up with your father and someone will make this kind of statement
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Bellaire: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Some lawyers are useless when cownu was busy killing security agents and destroying state properties they hid there faces. We hope and pray for justice to the families of the victims.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by maafen: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2021
urbobo20:
Why can't they brocast it live

The guy is not worth the pain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Kanu is on trial but bokoharam members are getting amnesty, gumi is meeting with bandits to give them money, buhari is giving free land to murderous fulani herdsmen. Buhari is only using the law against good people, he never uses the law against criminals
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by ProphetOfTruth: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2021
hammerDK:
UNTIL WAR GO START.

E GO CLEAR FOR EVERYBODY EYE.

WE ARE NOT PLAYING Oooo
Go and sleep
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by ejimatic: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2021
fergie0o1:

VANGUARD

Watch Video HERE
Open secret trial is not in our constitution
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by DropsMic(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Macsjebs:
Hmmm, they should exercise restraint and allow the the judiciary do their job. Rule of law is supreme.
I know you are not a dumbo.. stop acting like one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by Lucas4903: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Someone7:
A lawyer pleading to represent his client in court. Love how this regime continues to mask itself as a democracy and pretending to regard the rulebof law when it has all the hallmarks of a despotic regime. History has told us that some of the worst dictators were 'civilians'. Buhari might as well revert to being a military dictator and declare himself president for life.

Converted democrat indeed

It's people like you who twist the narrative and uneducated fools run with it. He has his lawyers already in the chamber and then came this man saying he is representing all Igbo lawyers all over the world. Of what importance is his presence to the case at hand. All of Kanu's lawyers are presently in the court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by felzokugo(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
what is ur stress? The man is not even in the country
True. But d buck stops @ his table. So he knows wats up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room by candidbabe(f): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2021
It is well with you mazi Nnamdi kanu
You shall triumph

Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos / CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS / Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos)