Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court (65261 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints / Sowore, Others Arrive Abuja Court For Bail Hearing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Anazp:
What do these people want? Their own country? Have they not learnt from South Sudan? Already they hate themselves as they have highest level of segregation in Nigeria- imagine calling your fellow brother an outcast? Imagine- which one is an Anambra man is superior to an Ebonyi man?? Such callousness. These people hate each other so much that the genocide that will rise from them if they get their country will be a child's play compared to Somalia and Rwanda

Why are you taking painkiller for someone else's headache? There will be NO genocide because they are one ethnic group. Check the meaning of genocide again Oga.

Ps: I'm not from the SE o. But these people want their country. The least Nigeria can do is listen to them and try or even pretend to address the root causes of the issues.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Latakia(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2021
I can enter any room even if the door is locked, I have the charm to also disappear and reappear in any place of my choice. I inherited all these charms from my late father.

Sunday Igboho 2021.

Oga Sunday Igboho oya prove your charms in Benin Republic.

I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari head to Biafraland. I am ready to die for Biafra.

Nnamdi Kanu 2017.

Oya Kanu you are now in Abuja and I hope you will bring Buhari's head to Aba or better still die for Biafra so that others clowns that worship you can honor you same way you have been honouring others when you ordered them to always sit at home.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by emeejinsm: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2021
Anazp:
What do these people want? Their own country? Have they not learnt from South Sudan? Already they hate themselves as they have highest level of segregation in Nigeria- imagine calling your fellow brother an outcast? Imagine- which one is an Anambra man is superior to an Ebonyi man?? Such callousness. These people hate each other so much that the genocide that will rise from them if they get their country will be a child's play compared to Somalia and Rwanda

Why are you like this how is it your business
You people always complain that we don't love ourselves but how is it giving you headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Anazp: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2021
Someone7:

Why are you taking painkiller for someone else's headache? There will be NO genocide because they are one ethnic group. Check the meaning of genocide again Oga.

Ps: I'm not from the SE o. But these people want their country. The least Nigeria can do is listen to them and try or even pretend to address the root causes of the issues.
lies. They've never been one ethnic group until recently which was why the binis could easily take them as slaves. They only started having one Igbo identity recently. Go dust up your history books

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by TheRareGem1(f): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Stephenszego2:
The policeman brought out his gun to chase an unarmed civilian video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd6vvpkddW4

Why the guy come tear race na grin grin
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by patriotic007: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Anazp:
Give them their country and let's see na.....make we just do experiment abeg cheesy
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Anazp: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2021
emeejinsm:

Why are you like this how is it your business
You people always complain that we don't love ourselves but how is it giving you headache
it has to give other Nigerians headache because when the genocide in the south yeast starts when you have your imaginary country we don't want yyibo refugeees spilling over
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Anazp:
Let them have their own country, I don't think it's of any concern to you if they kill themselves

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by chukwuibuipob: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin wild child pick RACE grin cheesy.Yoruba pipu kal am k'oju ma r'ibi, gbogbo Ara l'ogun e sad
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Solatium(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Ezehillary:
we are coming in numbers

we get black Maria WEY git contain una
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Ruggedniggaone: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I see AIT journalist in the last picture

Could it be AIT journalist banned from covering Kanu's court case the police man is chasing with a pistol

Buhari is obviously worst than abacha
you go cry tire,shebi Sunday igboho is your headache,igboho will be released very soon because he hasn't committed any crime but you see terrorist kanu will be treated by terrorist buhari in the language terrorist kanu understand im sure kanu will be killed with RPG
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
So much Drama
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Anazp: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
patriotic007:
Give them their country and let's see na.....make we just do experiment abeg cheesy
when we gave them ordinary Senate presidency - in eight years they produced five different Senate presidents. And you tell me they love each other. So imagine how the war in their own country over sharing and all will be
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Anazp:
lies. They've never been one ethnic group until recently which was why the binis could easily take them as slaves. They only started having one Igbo identity recently. Go dust up your history books

Okay M History Professor. Please kindly enlighten on ethnic groups and distinct dialects
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Kubernetes: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
The ipod guy lacks manners and a trouble maker.
The police addressed the crowd calmly and the crowd listened and promised to stay without rancour, until the guy came to disrupt the truce already being enjoyed. Haba!!
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by dmbb: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2021
They should use live bullets on these useless people
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Anazp:
Bini never took any Igbo as slave. You're quoting the rubbish that Dino Malaye was talking. You don't even know what an ethnic group is so I don't expect you to understand

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Ezehillary(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Solatium:

we get black Maria WEY git contain una
i don't have time for alamajiri
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Nwaide01: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=COSGABAT2023 post=104108103]Unserious people, why are the running from the police, thought they said they were ready to see it to the end. Mtchewwww[/quotep] How many people do you see run in that video? Did you not hear what they are telling the police man? They stood their ground and dared the police man to shoot and even chastised the young man that run away.
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by harmony75: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Why!? This is so sad!
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Gorillakiller25: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Avoid that place. Go to work
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Darkblood: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Lol
It's not your business na, leave them alone and let them go, if they are hating themselves e concern you?
Anazp:
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by maafen: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2021
He made a bed of thorns for himself, now he's lying on it. I'd let him enjoy it if his brothers are wise but they are obviously not, they cheered him on while he alienated the Igbos from everyone else with insults and derogatory comments. Freedom fighter without allies. The first of its kind. I think insult monger is more appropriate, cos he's no freedom fighter by any standard.
Today his mouth is shut now. No more Versace and Fendi.
All he sees now is Waterloo Waterloo.
How art the chicken � fell grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by manikspears: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Chester beaters sef........

So.......tis only this 3 ipobians dat came out to protest/witness kanu's trial even in Nigeria........

But.....had the stupid gut........to critize the ones dat travelled outta Nigeria for Sunday Igboho.......

Tufiakwa.....

What are you saying??

People like you are the problem we have in Nigeria. Don't be tribalistic, Igboho and kanu have the same goal.if their People unite their strength will increase. After all they are fighting for their People which you failure in particular failure to do.
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by Ayomi90: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
Why is he running?
Are you blind? A killer is chasing him with a pistol.
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by manikspears: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2021
maafen:
He made a bed of thorns for himself, now he's lying on it. I'd let him enjoy it if his brothers are wise but they are obviously not, they cheered him on while he alienated the Igbos from everyone else with insults and derogatory comments.
Today his mouth is shut now. No more Versace and Fendi.
All he sees now is Waterloo Waterloo.
How art the chicken � fell grin grin grin grin

What is making you happy? Suffering and smilling.
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by stanluiz(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2021
Kubernetes:
The ipod guy lacks manners and a trouble maker.
The police addressed the crowd calmly and the crowd listened and promised to stay without rancour, until the guy came to disrupt the truce already being enjoyed. Haba!!
Ipob thug. Thats how they behave. Brainwashed fellows.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by ogologoamu: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
Why is he running?

Asmk your president why he's always running to London.
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by zinizta: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I see AIT journalist in the last picture

Could it be AIT journalist banned from covering Kanu's court case the police man is chasing with a pistol

Buhari is obviously worst than abacha

They have similar ideology

Buhari is just milder
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by PrinceOfLagos: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
you go cry tire,shebi Sunday igboho is your headache,igboho will be released very soon because he hasn't committed any crime but you see terrorist kanu will be treated by terrorist buhari in the language terrorist kanu understand im sure kanu will be killed with RPG
I only feel sympathy for Kanu and never in his support and I'm beginning to feel sympathy for Igboho too and that's the reason I've soft pedal on his case after I've seen the terrible way s going about it.

So go and sit your ass somewhere
Re: The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court by AK481(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.