Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) (40781 Views)

Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead / Lekan Balogun Named 42nd Olubadan Of Ibadanland / Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by seyz91(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
cheesy
Duru9:
Seriki Hausa in Ibadan

I no understand
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by seyz91(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
You sick
DoggoneDogg:
More prison time for Igboho. He will rot in jail
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Spatta:
Seriki of Ibadan ? Just the same way Yoruba lost Kwara to Fulani
Are yorubas this senseless?

You're uneducated, a Secondary school student will school you.
You need to go back and start from JSS 1

See the Seriki Hausa of IMO state.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by rollandben(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
You just sounded like your name. Wasted and valueless Fulani offspring.
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Softmojo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Spatta:
Seriki of Ibadan ? Just the same way Yoruba lost Kwara to Fulani
Are yorubas this senseless?

It's not Seriki of Ibadan.

It's Seriki Hausawa of Ibadan.

Leader of the Hausas in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Is there Oba of yoruba in Awka, Onicha, Anambra, Enugu, Nnsukka, Ebonyi, Aba.
Show me

Yet you called it hypocrisy

What is the population of Yoruba in those areas? First start by telling me. How many Yorubas are widely travelled? You just sit in Agege or Mushin and type rubbish
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by rummmy: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Don't forget Seriki of hausaland dey East too

grin

Before you make mockery of yourself or you want me to school you? grin
....I'm waiting
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
obynzo:

What is the population of Yoruba in those areas? First start by telling me. How many Yorubas are widely travelled? You just sit in Agege or Mushin and type rubbish

So what is the population of Hausa in IMO to get Deputy coordinator grin
They even have the seriki Hausa, deputy almost everything grin

U just exposed ur self that Una no dey school for that side

E remain Finance commissioner grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
....I'm waiting

B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
My condolence to his family.
May Allah forgive his sins and reward him jannah...
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by seunayantokun(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Seiriki Hausa of ibadanland? Is that title recognised in the traditional and chieftaincy titles law of Oyo State? What a bunch of terrorist rubbish!
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Siwisheswereesh: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
DoggoneDogg:
[/s]

Piigggiddioott amaka

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
seunayantokun:
Seiriki Hausa of ibadanland? Is that title recognised in the traditional and chieftaincy titles law of Oyo State? What a bunch of terrorist rubbish!

We also have Eze ndigbo in SW

We have Oba Yoruba in the North

We have Eze ndigbo in the North

So WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Condemn all not condemn half.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Jbleenk: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by UltimateSpice: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
HMN...
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by JoeEeL(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

All that is not my problem. When the Fulanization is at its final stage, they will either murder them in the north or find a way to limit their powers to dust.

Besides that is the convenient excuse they need to sustain their agenda. Yorubas don't go about conquering lands even though they may have in the past. But the Foolanis are still very much in that art.

So thank you. Let them take their greek gift back. We don't want them here. Thank you.
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

So what is the population of Hausa in IMO to get Deputy coordinator grin
They even have the seriki Hausa, deputy almost everything grin

U just exposed ur self that Una no dey school for that side

E remain Finance commissioner grin

You are so stupid with your response. What is the population of Yoruba people in Imo? i can tell you they are not up to 20 even in Owerri but you can count as much as 500 to 600 Hausa people. There is no where in South east that you do not see an Ama Hausa. For them to have a settlement in the east it is clear they are numerous in the eastern region.
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
JoeEeL:

All that is not my problem. When the Fulanization is at its final stage, they will either murder them in the north or find a way to limit their powers to dust.

Besides that is the convenient excuse they need to sustain their agenda. Yorubas don't go about conquering lands even though they may have in the past. But the Foolanis are still very much in that art.

So thank you. Let them take their greek gift back. We don't want them here. Thank you.

That's why you should.condemn all and not Condemn half

They should scrap all serki, Eze of the oba In other regions
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by rummmy: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

B
deputy coordinator...Lol..you need to go back to school.
I can see Eze ndigbo there too....how about that.
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by xcelentattitude(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
KmniAutos:
Rest in Power

The guy above said it all

I buy Bitcoins

Thank God say no be bitcoin you dey buy, Na bitcoins grin
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by kissdabride: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
SenatePresdo:
A seriki in Ibadan??

Wonders shall never end.
I never knew Ibadan is A Caliphate Colony.

Yoruba Christians, your days are numbered.

You children unborn must definitely be Forced to sight the moon, wash their prick with kettle and slam their head 3 times daily as Mohammed prescribed.
Some guy will just stay in one corner if their village vomiting trash
In Kano they have Oba if yourba,obi of IBO and other tribe that is done in all states if Nigeria just as we have it in Anambra Oba of Yoruba seriki of hausawa and other tribe
Its good to travel out of your village and understand what is really going on
Get wisdom get understing
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
obynzo:

You are so stupid with your response. What is the population of Yoruba people in Imo? i can tell you they are not up to 20 even in Owerri but you can count as much as 500 to 600 Hausa people. There is no where in South east that you do not see an Ama Hausa. For them to have a settlement in the east it is clear they are numerous in the eastern region.

[/s]

Exposing ur ignorance again
grin

This said community, I am very sure its not a state capital or a popular place yet they have Deputy Coordinator, meaning they will have coordinator (seriki Hausa) and some post in a small community grin

You guys hypocrisy get level, Una dey highest level

Telling me Yorubas in imo ain't up to 20 grin
Guy, deceive those wey no know East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
wellmax:
Dead, the final destination of all men
it's not, it's the gateway to the great beyond, the journey of the unknown for many, the journey to home for others.
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Ibkhaleel: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
juman:
Hausas are good people.
Nigeria is largely Hausa land.

Very true

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
rummmy:
deputy coordinator...Lol..you need to go back to school.
I can see Eze ndigbo there too....how about that.

The Eze ndigbo you saw is for Kano that's his name.

As you can also see Eze ndigbo for Lagos.

The deputy coordinator you see is the 2nd in command after Seriki Hausa.
Deputy Coordinator is the Shield of Hausa community
While the coordinator is the Seriki Hausa (The leader of the Hausa community)

Don't pay for the little have told you grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
We don't need to know your family history.
DoggoneDogg:
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by KmniAutos(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
xcelentattitude:

Thank God say no be bitcoin you dey buy, Na bitcoins grin

grin

Plural
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by seunayantokun(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

So WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Condemn all not condemn half.

That's what we're saying. You see, all these titles contribute in way to insecurity in this country. Oba Yoruba in Kano, Eze Ndi-Igbo of Lagos, etc. They're all trash. The law doesn't recognise any of them, they've shown to be security loopholes. Wherever you live as a Nigerian, recognise the traditional rulers there, identify with the people, buy land and do business, etc. But when you have a ruler(s) of your own and/or a territory or quasi form of territory, it is going to be war sooner or later.

It's time to get a court pronouncement on the matter and bin it.
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by kponkedenge(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin

Why are you laughing?
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Exposing ur ignorance again
grin

This said community, I am very sure its not a state capital or a popular place yet they have Deputy Coordinator, meaning they will have coordinator (seriki Hausa) and some post in a small community grin

You guys hypocrisy get level, Una dey highest level

Telling me Yorubas in imo ain't up to 20 grin
Guy, deceive those wey no know East.

Please stop being stupid, bring your statistics of the number of Yorubas in Imo state or even Southeast. Then we can talk. All this additional nonsense you attached still makes no sense. Be brave and provide your figures.
Re: Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
seunayantokun:

That's what we're saying. You see, all these titles contribute in way to insecurity in this country. Oba Yoruba in Kano, Eze Ndi-Igbo of Lagos, etc. They're all trash. The law doesn't recognise any of them, they've shown to be security loopholes. Wherever you live as a Nigerian, recognise the traditional rulers there, identify with the people, buy land and do business, etc. But when you have a ruler(s) of your own and/or a territory or quasi form of territory, it is going to be war sooner or later.

It's time to get a court pronouncement on the matter and bin it.

Good now you're talking cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erediauwa Picks The Name "Oba Ewuare ii" / Deji Of Akure’s Corpse Placed On A Chair For Chiefs To Pay Homage / A Database Of Traditional Igbo Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.