Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Access Upto 10m Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Upto 10m Here (347 Views)

Teamace Is Hiring!!! Salary Upto 800k / Earn Upto $7000 Monthly Working Remotely For Spotify / N-power: FG To Recruit 10m Nigerian Graduates For Training By 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Upto 10m Here by Floxy365(f): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
You have this beautiful idea or business but your issue is funding

You have done friends and family, tried out petty loans here and there but non is working out

Would you be surprised if I told you that there are people in this Nigeria getting grants aand loans without collateral and at good interest rate over a long period of time?

See, what you lack is knowledge because what you seek is not in sokoto but in your shokoto

Would you believe me if I also tell you that you can access upto 10m for whatever business you are into?

All you need to get access to any amount of your choice will be revealed to you when you chat me up for more information.

Check my signature or see the number after thus message

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment For A Customer Care Rep / Nationwide Bank Teller Job Application Form For OND Holders Only / Npower Batch C ,ifo Local Government Issues Discuss Watapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.