Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Rivers State Is Save With Me - Governor Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Is Save With Me - Governor Nyesom Wike (145 Views)

Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) / God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Is Save With Me - Governor Nyesom Wike by Phamebo: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
“Rivers State is one of the safest states in this country today. Get the security statistics from the police, from the State Security Services, from the military, they will tell you so.
When people say Rivers State is one of the most unsafe states, you [can] then ask them ”where did you get your statistics from’?”
_
People pay the media to carry negative publicity against states. Nobody will deny the fact of the problem we are facing in the country today and also the world in general.

Read more http://www.portharcourtamebo.com.ng/2021/07/rivers-state-is-save-with-me-governor.html?m=1]

Re: Rivers State Is Save With Me - Governor Nyesom Wike by Hangmnk: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good for you

(1) (Reply)

Parents Of Abducted Kebbi Students Go Spiritual / Imo PDP Should Focus On Their Internal Party Crisis ~ PDP Chieftain (photos) / CVR: Delta Govt Charges Appointees To Relocate To Constituencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.