Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,620 members, 7,844,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana (1243 Views)

Wonders!!!see What They Caught A Police Man Doing In Ogun / Man Attempts Suicide In Port Harcourt, Climbs High Tension, Gets Electocuted / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Africa is a home of wonders where you can see the Impossible become possible.

A man was spotted on top of #hightension performing wonders in it. The #hightension that link Ghana to Bokinafaso was where the man was seen doing the wonders. Those who were in the scene said they have pleaded with him to come down due to the danger of #hightension but he refused.

In all this he was doing on top of the #hightension he was unharmed even as he was climbing the wire of the #hightension without fear of being electrocuted. Some said he was a mad man but only God knows who he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ob9rDDurEg

Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by angelEmade: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why plead?
Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by puppie017: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Unna 4 let am die

1 Like

Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
puppie017:
Unna 4 let am die

That must be heartless of your to let someone die
Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
angelEmade:
Why plead?

They don't want him to die
Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by puppie017: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gregorian2020:

That must be heartless of your to let someone die
What led him to climb high tension[i][/i]
Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
puppie017:

What led him to climb high tension[i][/i]

It is either frustration of life or diabolical power and behavior either way

1 Like

Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by Waakanda: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
He has just signed his death warrant cool
Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by puppie017: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gregorian2020:

It is either frustration of life or diabolical power aond behavior either way
See what you said nigga
Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
puppie017:

See what you said nigga

That is the true, maybe he wants to commit suicide
Or he is a wizard. If he is not a wizard how can somebody be doing stunts on top of high tension

1 Like

Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by Iliveforever(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
From wonder to thunder

1 Like

Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by RadioMOUTH(m): 5:40am On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy

He's so slim up there...

Agama eyes on him on the wire

Re: A Man Doing Wonder On Top Of High-tension In Ghana by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
cheesy

He's so slim up there...

Agama eyes on him on the wire

To me he looks like a wizard because a madman cannot be alive in such environment

(1) (Reply)

1 Of The Suspected Killers Of Edo Catholic Priest Caught & Allegedly Set Ablaze / A Reason To End My Life, I Need Your Candid Advice. / Nigerian Man Found Clinging To Life, Stuffed Inside The Trunk Of His Bmw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.