Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues (504 Views)

How To Fix A Laptop Fan Issues Overheating Not Blowing Intermittent Shutdown…. / Laptop Fan Sounds Like Grinding Machine / I Need A Solution To Noisy Sound Laptop Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by BuySomething: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello Nairalanders. My laptop suddenly switched off and when i googled the issue, i found out that its an issue with the fan. Please i would like to have an idea how much i need to buy a new HP laptop fan and how much are the repair charges
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by Olachase(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
BuySomething:
Hello Nairalanders. My laptop suddenly switched off and when i googled the issue, i found out that its an issue with the fan. Please i would like to have an idea how much i need to buy a new HP laptop fan and how much are the repair charges
pls contact Final Solution Computer Engineering we base here in lagos at ikeja, call or whatsapp 08118498991
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by emooo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
You don't need to buy another fan is dust stop the fan from Woking just lose and clean the fan it will start functioning.
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by Fr33born(m): 12:36am On Jul 27, 2021
emooo:
You don't need to buy another fan is dust stop the fan from Woking just lose and clean the fan it will start functioning.

Na so! Like say na everybody sabi lose system talk more of removing the fan.
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by Fr33born(m): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2021
BuySomething:
It's not only fan that can make your laptop to suddenly turn itself off. Even if it's the fan, it may not require changing. Take it to a technician
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by udemzyudex(m): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2021
BuySomething:

Your laptop suddenly switched off, anything can be the issue.

You didn't state if it powers on again when you try to power it on , Moreover if it is a fan issue,the laptop will notify you that your fan is not working or your laptop will always shutdown after a particular time, probably 2mins to 15mins depending on the type of system.

So give us the real info else you might end up buying what you don't need.
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by BuySomething: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

Your laptop suddenly switched off, anything can be the issue.

You didn't state if it powers on again when you try to power it on , Moreover if it is a fan issue,the laptop will notify you that your fan is not working or your laptop will always shutdown after a particular time, probably 2mins to 15mins depending on the type of system.

So give us the real info else you might end up buying what you don't need.

It didn't power up, but after i recharged it, it came on but another issue is that the battery drops fast, also when charging it, the battery keeps charging and discharging and does not reach 100 %. Do i buy a new battery?
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by BuySomething: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fr33born:

It's not only fan that can make your laptop to suddenly turn itself off. Even if it's the fan, it may not require changing. Take it to a technician
will do that brother
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by BuySomething: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
emooo:
bros i no sabi repair laptop o grin
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by BuySomething: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fr33born:

Na so! Like say na everybody sabi lose system talk more of removing the fan.
i don't even have the skills or tools to do that
Re: My HP Laptop Fan Is Having Issues by Sacred007: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
BuySomething:
i don't even have the skills or tools to do that

what is the model of the laptop?

Hp what?

(1) (Reply)

Get Precise With This Dell Precision Laptop / ❌ ❌ SOLD❌ ❌ Fresh US Spec Hp Elitebook 745 G5 - 250k / Price slash Neatly Used Macbook Pro 2014 15inch 255k(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.