Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President (2692 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by TonyRazor(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tony Okafor
I'll declare Biafra if Kanu is denied fair trial - Ohanaeze President
26-07-2021

The President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide,Basil Onyeachonam,
has said he will declare a Biafra Republic if the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, is not given fair trial.

He state this on Monday in a statement made available to our correspondent in Awka, Anambra State .

The Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide was registered in 2020 by the Corporate Affairs Commission

Kanu is standing trial on treasonable felony . He was arrested in Kenya in June after jumping bail in 2017.
A resumed hearing on his matter on Monday did not hold due to his absence in court

Onyeachonam, a lawyer, said "I will declare Biafra Republic if Nnamdi Kanu is not given fair trial by the Nigerian courts."

" The doctrine of presumption of innocence under our law guarantees all rights and privileges to Nnamdi Kanu until contrary is proven.

"We caution all those interested in the ongoing prosecution of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu not to take laws into their hands as observers from different parts of the world are also here to monitor the entire process of the prosecution.

"We commend the Federal Government of Nigeria for making the trial of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu public and also caution that nothing should happen to Nnamdi Kanu while in custody of the Federal Government."
------------------------
Photo: Onyeachonam

Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Let us wait and see nah
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Abfinest007(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
I got nothing to say
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Prosperous111(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good

Let's wait and see if he would repeat the statement publicly with video. Then I for happy for the news angry
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Monogamy: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
What is he waiting for? undecided

Attention seeking mofo
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Moferere: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lollest lol.

Eeeewu
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by EmmaJnr1: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
this group is controlled by Fulani leaders...don't take them serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by misano(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Some Zombies think arresting Kanu will stop the movement. Like Buhari, like Zombies, the same rotten brains in their head.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by GeeMeshin1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Really?
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Ruggedniggaone: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
And you will be treated like a terrorist
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Mbataku96(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Too bad! If it comes to that, I won't be around to the war, am a runner
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
After swearing allegiance to the Fulani caliphate in sokoto
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by ablejesus26(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
The govt will not try denying him a fair trial.
The Ohaneze have really proven to be Fathers.
With all that idi amin wannabe did to them�.
God bless the Ohaneze Igboland.
God bless the Great Igbo Nation.

1 Like

Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by jlinkd78(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Noted
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by ablejesus26(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
this group is controlled by Fulani leaders...don't take them serious

You see the problem of you guys �.
As Igbos they come out to protect their own,but you and your type openly sham them, just bcus they chose not to join you in your scam ipob nonsense �.
I wonder where most of you get your own version of Igbo from.
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by bcomputer101: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
IPOB issue, na soldier go, soldier come
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Tinubuadvocate: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin cheesy coward
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by BlowYourMind: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari puppets are talking

Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Joromi1: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
See the head of Fulani asslickers association talking. cheesy grin
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by Skillsnigeria: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Which trial, the trial will not even stop any biafra agitation. It will only produce more experience violent agitators that will be throwing bomb up and down. Peace is the best solution
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by OyigboUpdate: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
TonyRazor:
Tony Okafor
I'll declare Biafra if Kanu is denied fair trial - Ohanaeze President
26-07-2021

The President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide,Basil Onyeachonam,
has said he will declare a Biafra Republic if the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, is not given fair trial.

He state this on Monday in a statement made available to our correspondent in Awka, Anambra State .

The Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide was registered in 2020 by the Corporate Affairs Commission

Kanu is standing trial on treasonable felony . He was arrested in Kenya in June after jumping bail in 2017.
A resumed hearing on his matter on Monday did not hold due to his absence in court

Onyeachonam, a lawyer, said "I will declare Biafra Republic if Nnamdi Kanu is not given fair trial by the Nigerian courts."

" The doctrine of presumption of innocence under our law guarantees all rights and privileges to Nnamdi Kanu until contrary is proven.

"We caution all those interested in the ongoing prosecution of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu not to take laws into their hands as observers from different parts of the world are also here to monitor the entire process of the prosecution.

"We commend the Federal Government of Nigeria for making the trial of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu public and also caution that nothing should happen to Nnamdi Kanu while in custody of the Federal Government."
------------------------
Photo: Onyeachonam

Source ?
Re: I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President by InvestingExpert(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ok

Check out the best sport updates and memes whatsapp to keep you entertained and I informed all day

Link in the signature below this post

(1) (Reply)

TY Danjuma, Gowon & Others Move To Save Hausa Tribes From Fulanis / Millions Of Naira Taking To Bandits In Kaduna Photos / PDP VS APC Friday 26th Judgement Concluded By This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.