Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! (796 Views)

Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? / Notice!!! Final Batch For This Great Opportunity.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Enough of low account balance.
Aren't you tired of seeing that low balance everytime?
In this present era,if you have a mobile Android phone and you still continue having low balance,then you are not making use of your mobile phone the right way.
That's just the plain truth.
I became a millionaire at age 17,it was then I bagged my first project from a well known company in Abroad..
See, it's really good for one to learn digital skills..it can take you places working as a salary earner can't take you,it can take you where you never think you could get to!
Me writing this post is an example..
I never thought I could get where I am today..all thanks to God,my comforter.
I'm writing this post because I've seen enough.. I have seen a lotta people begging for money,well I assisted the one I believed they really need the money..but I had a thought that if I continue giving out money,it doesn't make sense as teaching them how to make their own money..
And that's a reason why I'm here,I brought you a life-changing opportunity with a great discount.
Only the wise will know this is a great opportunity!.
Why will you have a mobile Android phone and still be begging?..no,that alone is an instrument of money-making!.
I'm here to put a stop to this!..but you have a step to take as well.
The steps you need to take is registering for the training with a token of #3,000 naira..
Note: after few days,the amount goes back to its normal price..
This is a great opportunity!
PUT AN END TO BROKENNESS
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by TUSOUL(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
So what be the next?
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
TUSOUL:
So what be the next?

Are you interested?
If yes, congratulations for taking this great step smiley
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cee0nne:

Are you interested?
If yes, congratulations for taking this great step smiley

What step
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by Greatzeus(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cee0nne:
Enough of low account balance.
Aren't you tired of seeing that low balance everytime?
In this present era,if you have a mobile Android phone and you still continue having low balance,then you are not making use of your mobile phone the right way.
That's just the plain truth.
I became a millionaire at age 17,it was then I bagged my first project from a well known company in Abroad..
See, it's really good for one to learn digital skills..it can take you places working as a salary earner can't take you,it can take you where you never think you could get to!
Me writing this post is an example..
I never thought I could get where I am today..all thanks to God,my comforter.
I'm writing this post because I've seen enough.. I have seen a lotta people begging for money,well I assisted the one I believed they really need the money..but I had a thought that if I continue giving out money,it doesn't make sense as teaching them how to make their own money..
And that's a reason why I'm here,I brought you a life-changing opportunity with a great discount.
Only the wise will know this is a great opportunity!.
Why will you have a mobile Android phone and still be begging?..no,that alone is an instrument of money-making!.
I'm here to put a stop to this!..but you have a step to take as well.
The steps you need to take is registering for the training with a token of #3,000 naira..
Note: after few days,the amount goes back to its normal price..
This is a great opportunity!
PUT AN END TO BROKENNESS
Scammer,start with your family members first,your parents and siblings,then others. Or don't you want them to be billionaire like you? I won't be surprised you typed this from a shirt one room that the wall is neither plastered nor painted.
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by Tohsynetita1: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Greatzeus:

Scammer,start with your family members first,your parents and siblings,then others. Or don't you want them to be billionaire like you? I won't be surprised you typed this from a shirt one room that the wall is neither plastered nor painted.
It is not everyone that is a scammer; I don't know the moniker but their are scammers and real business people. Just know that any online business, money you can not use as lost should not be traded with.
People had scammed me online and some had helped me.
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by vickybby(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
You really came to help,our messiah, yet check the amount you still want collect from those you came to save...redefine your purpose here. Nairaland forum has become a sluter group..na waooo
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Greatzeus:

What a shame!
You just displayed your nuisance publicly on Nairaland.
I won't spend my precious time replying you..
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
vickybby:
You really came to help,our messiah, yet check the amount you still want collect from those you came to save...redefine your purpose here. Nairaland forum has become a sluter group..na waooo

But hey,no one is forcing you to join.
I know people like you anyway.. you're still this poor because of the opportunity you missed back then due to your low sense of reasoning.
Sorry,but I'm not the one behind your problem.
Thanks
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

It is not everyone that is a scammer; I don't know the moniker but their are scammers and real business people. Just know that any online business, money you can not use as lost should not be traded with.
People had scammed me online and some had helped me.

Thanks for this.
I won't even spend much time arguing and trying to prove myself at all..
Those who believe and trust are the ones I need because it shows they would be honest.
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
TUSOUL:
So what be the next?

To be a participant, message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature.
Thanks
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by TUSOUL(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Am intrested
Re: End Brokenness In Your Life With This Great Opportunity! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2021
TUSOUL:
Am intrested

Message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help The Masses Go To School: / Invest And Watch Your Money Grows: / Need Pdms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.