Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,223 members, 7,842,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

666mrd's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 666mrd's Profile / 666mrd's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Music Business / Re: Good News Kennis Music Finally Consider Helping New Artist Are U Intrested by 666mrd(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
My name is darius from benin city 24yrs a song writer a rapper,singer,jamz blues r&b I have 2 songs coming out jan, 2015 hustile, liar with the way I am going I need a backup and want to belong to a team, I really want kennis music to help me grow and promise to always work together in peace and not to offend or hurt anybody I have written more 400 songs and have only able to produce 2 or maybe three pls I need help to produce me market me and give me anything that turns out with no offense pls try to understand and write me back I really do need help
Thanks.

MR D

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.