Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail (1062 Views)

How Many Years Did Nnamdi Kanu Spend Behind Bars / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Tinubuadvocate: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kanu that bastard albino should spend the rest of his life in prison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Exponential101: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
How does that stop Buhari from being the lunatic he is ?!

1 Like

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Tinubuadvocate: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why kanu not start his agitation during Jonathan administration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by gidgiddy: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Whether he spends the rest if his life in jail or not wont stop Nigeria from getting worse by the day
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Tinubuadvocate: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lunatic you call him no wonder your supleme leader will not set his eyes on moon and sun for 3months.
Exponential101:
How does that stop Buhari from being the lunatic he is ?!
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Goldbw122(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
God help Nigeria
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by RZArecta(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Kanu that bastard albino should spend the rest of his life in prison.[/s]
Îmbe cool

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Abdul05: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin grin grin
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by DaniDani(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
All these stupid Yoruba Satans, that won't make your life better. If Nnamdi kanu spend the rest of his life in jail, it won't bring better Nigeria. It won't stop the jihadists from sahel from conquering the rest of southern Nigeria. You miserable idiots hasn't learnt anything from southern Kaduna and Benue state. Yes tinubu is very possible to become the president come 2023, thereafter, another Fulani herdsman will take over with jihadist motive. One day, you or your lovely relative will be a victim of what Nnamdi kanu and igboho is fighting against. Certainly,it shall come to pass.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Tinubuadvocate: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nigeria shall be rise again.
gidgiddy:

Whether he spends the rest if his life in jail or not wont stop Nigeria from getting worse by the day
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Tinubuadvocate: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun.
DaniDani:
All these stupid Yoruba Satans, that won't make your life better. If Nnamdi kanu spend the rest of his life in jail, it won't bring better Nigeria. It won't stop the jihadists from sahel from conquering the rest of southern Nigeria. You miserable idiots hasn't learnt anything from southern Kaduna and Benue state. Yes tinubu is very possible to become the president come 2023, thereafter, another Fulani herdsman will take over with jihadist motive. One day, you or your lovely relative will be a victim of what Nnamdi kanu and igboho is fighting against. Certainly,it shall come to pass.
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Tinubuadvocate: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mydn44 is watching you.
DaniDani:

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Emergingnation(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu can never be the president of this contraps...
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Tinubuadvocate: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
You are joking my friend you don't have voter card you have keep quiet.
Emergingnation:
Tinubu can never be the president of this contraps...

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by DaniDani(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Mydn44 is watching you.

Is it ban? Like I care? I don't live of Nairaland rantings, if you should do a data analysis of my comments since I joined Nairaland more than 6years ago, you will realise that I am one of the least commenters.
You fools are busy insulting those who laid their lives for the benefit of all, even when the could have fare better than doing so.Look, Nnamdi kanu is a son of a royal family. He studied in London, and could have been a billionaire if he had channelled all the energies he dissipated to freedom fighting to business in the past 10years. Instead, he chose to voice out against injustice, suppression, marginalisation, and the mal-administration of of the various levels of government in Nigeria. He became the voice of the common man. He is the only youth of contemporary Nigeria with the mindset of pre-i dependent nationalists. Instead of the present youths of social media to support him and fine tune his struggles to all encompassing and better refined, you fools choose to lambast him and support blood sucking demons that would soon devour you all.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Tinubuadvocate: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mydn44 you have not ban this thing yet.
DaniDani:

Is it ban? Like I care? I don't live of Nairaland rantings, if you should do a data analysis of my comments since I joined Nairaland more than 6years ago, you will realise that I am one of the least commenters.
You fools are busy insulting those who laid their lives for the benefit of all, even when the could have fare better than doing so.Look, Nnamdi kanu is a son
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Emergingnation(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are joking my friend you don't have voter card you have keep quiet.
Tinubu can never rule this contraps , the earlier you realize that, the better for you..
Beside, Nigeria is long dead, waiting to be buried..

Persecution of Kanu and Igboho by Fulani government is exercise in futility..
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by r4bbit: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
DaniDani:
Why bring yorubas into this? The Op is your target... Let it stay that way
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by r4bbit: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You shoudnt write, you are only a foolish person..
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Gentlerespect76: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
I know God is watching you; your heart is dark as pitch. Mydn44 is a mere mortal. You put up a taunting post, and when people show you how hurtful your post is, you claim a human is watching them. You funny die bro!

Tinubuadvocate:
Mydn44 is watching you.
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by DaniDani(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Mydn44 you have not ban this thing yet.

Listen, you are wasting your useless time. I even need the ban. It's appalling that a grown adult in 21st century is reasoning backward with dark mentality. Does this country strike to you like anything gonna change irrespective of who is running its affairs? So everyone should keep quiet and die in silence? In a civilise society? So one section of the country should run the affairs of the country and the rest section serves as slaves? Because you are aiming at being appointed when Tinubu emerges president, then your whole community can be slaughtered by jihadists? So we happy dragging road with cows? You are happy that beers are destroyed in the north while cows roam the south? You are comfortable that your children will be struggling to get 250 cut off marks while someone in the north will be offered admission with 20?

1 Like

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ipob bia frauds how market?
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by Skillsnigeria: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Note -: Kanu started his agitation in 2014 during jonathan regime, but jonathan no look him side. Buhari made Kanu popular
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by BKayy: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Ignorance is a disease. You could have used Google if you don't know when he started.
He started as the leader of IPOB in 2012. His radio station was on air but Buhari's administration made him more popular when they took over.
Ask questions if you don't know
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by hargbolahan01: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
How does this stop the killings of our fellow Yoruba people by Fulani herdsmen?

You always keep quiet when our people are being killed but rush here whenever anything about others happen is your Master ambition much more bigger than the life of others?

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by overall90: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
I thought after Igangan these yoruba fools will begin to grow some sense but alas, I was wrong.
How you idiots think everything is politics and must bring igbo-yoruba dichotomy into every national issue beats my imagination.smh

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by haffaze777(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]

Get sense this yeargrin
Re: I Hope Kanu Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail by haffaze777(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nobody should attack or abuse the op,pray for him instead, he's going through a hell and need all our prayers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Da’awah Islamic Council Calls For Sharia Courts In Southern Nigeria / The DJ Witch Lied / Residents Desert Communities As Security Agents Embark On Killing Youths In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.