Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Can't Decide On What To Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can't Decide On What To Do (687 Views)

Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! / Please, Constructive Opinions*can You Help Me Decide On Which Job To Take Up. / Help A Bro Decide On A Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't Decide On What To Do by chiboi: 2:46am On Jul 18, 2007
Hello all , i need help with finding what to do. I am currently rounding up school and coming out witha BSC in chemical engineering but thats not what i really wanna do since i spent the last 4 years passing my exams without reading. Yet i dont know what i wanna do yet and age isnt on my side and i have no capital to start a business either so i dont know. I need help please!!!
Re: Can't Decide On What To Do by olanajim(m): 5:13am On Jul 18, 2007
Passing your exams without reading in the last four years? NICON chief and other employers obssessed with grades need to read this. They believes that just passing exam with good grades make you better qualified in labour market. Though they are right, sometimes.
You are not alone. I know lots of people out there even worse than you yet doing perfectly well. Far ahead of their bookworm counterparts. It isn't your making, the system made it. Do yourself a favour, don't ignore those 'gifted' years. There is something you are doing on or off campus (I hope it is not criminal) take a second look and build your life on it. If you would need further education like adding a skill or something, go for it. It is not what happened that would determine your future, it is what you do with what happened.
Thanks for telling the world one can spend donkey years in Nigerian Universities without reading and still pass with flying colour. At least you are honest, most with similar background would never admit it. If you stay out of crime, you can win!
Re: Can't Decide On What To Do by okeyz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2007
@olanajim
Good advice ,how i wish u were my course advicer in my university days wink

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Quotations For A Pabx Installation Job! / Gtb How Far"?>>? / Gtb Test On 14/007/2007 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.