Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) (1461 Views)

President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
President Buhari receives in Farewell Audience Ambassador of Spain and Qatar in State House on 26th July 2021

President Buhari receives in Farewell Audience Ambassador Marcelino Cabana Ansorena of Spain In State House on 26th July 2021

President Buhari receives in Farewell Audience Ambassador Abdulaziz Mubarak Al Muhanadi of Qatar in State House on 26th July 2021.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by Fahdiga(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by Hangmnk: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
I and over 160 millions of Northerners are ready to die on your matters.

Sir Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR). Commander-in-Chief of The Armed Forces. Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger. GCON

The Savior of Nigeria.

We are forever loyal Sir.

May God continue blessing you and your family

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
The man standing no get respect for Buhari

See as he put hand for pocket
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by manhaley5: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
I thought he jet to London. Maybe I didn't well.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
more

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
Terrorist
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by Fahdiga(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]
Terrorist

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
manhaley5:

He will jet out any moment from now

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by sofeo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ok.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by nairalandankrah: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Likely His last and final tour, as the TERRORIST IN CHIEF OF NIGERIA.

Go and answer your query on why you carried out a forceful rendition of her citizen

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by WiszyFraud: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Did you know??

At least seven taxi drivers in northeast Japan have reported picking up the ghost of a person who died in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

shocked

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by NiceCeSi(f): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
manhaley5:

I thought same.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by DefHQ: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
A Presidential clown receiving a mere ambassador and the Arewa's are jubilating all over the thread!. They are trying so hard to make us believe that buhari is alive.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Whoever is behind that mask called Buhari, kindly remain there, do not return to the country

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by DefHQ: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Go to your slave masters Britain, and answer your query on why you carried out a forceful rendition of her citizen
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by DEROX: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
wink Sai baba
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by Aidejay(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
he should shaa hand over to yemi before jetting out. make god do am make this one be the last time.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by vedaxcool(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
nairalandankrah:

Go and answer your query on why you carried out a forceful rendition of her citizen
[/s]

grin grin grin cowards are shouting Britain, Britain, the because their thinking places a white man as God whom they must always bow their heads to in humility and total submission.

The irony is, it is the same Britain that yoked them into the nation they all cowardly hate and condemn .
grin grin grin grin whoever that did this to them must be sorted for and appeased.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by AntiBMC(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Which of the terr0rist clones is meeting the ambassador...cos it was all over the news that he had already traveled to UK for medical check-up...
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by Daddysidhan: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
180 million Southerners don't feel this guy anymore.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by favor914: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Terrorist
And that Useless Mazi was swindling us that President Buhari is a clone? Or who is the person in those pictures with those Europeans? He will suffer seriously as a guest of the Zoo Republic for his deceitful stupidity. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by favor914: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Which of the terr0rist clones is meeting the ambassador...cos it was all over the news that he had already traveled to UK for medical check-up...

Is it not democracy we are practicing in Nigeria? What happened to your Local Government Chairman & Governor? Why are you chasing shadows calling the President? Same thing you did with Jonathan? It seems you people don’t understand the system of Government you are practicing? You keep repeating the same thing, but want a different result.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by AntiBMC(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
favor914:
Is it not democracy we are practicing in Nigeria? What happened to your Local Government Chairman & Governor? Why are you chasing shadows calling the President? Same thing you did with Jonathan? It seems you people don’t understand the system of Government you are practicing? You keep repeating the same thing, but want a different result.

Tahh shift! Me and you no get talk.
Take ur opinion out of my mention.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by Fahdiga(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
favor914:
And that Useless Mazi was swindling us that President Buhari is a clone? Or who is the person in those pictures with those Europeans? He will suffer seriously as a guest of the Zoo Republic for his deceitful stupidity. Mumu.
Shut up
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:

Sir Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR). Commander-in-Chief of The Armed Forces. Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger. GCON

The Savior of Nigeria.

Mohammadu Buhari is a common Criminal. He is the chief sponsors of Fulani terrorists groups kidnapping in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by sonofspada(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:

The Savior of Nigeria.

Hunger bad
0009510555 Access bank
Abeg don't die
God bless the Fedaral Rebuplic of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by EmmySparky(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:

The Savior of Nigeria.

u go school at all? Did u add the cows to that number to make it 160 million...
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ambassador Of Spain In Asorock (PHOTOS) by favor914: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up
Mumu Secessionist, Mazi your suffering is still in future for deceiving the gullible naive youths, Just imagine the Mumu Jibrilu from Sudan? Zombies.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Warns Garba Shehu / A Nigerian Lament Filling car Tank With 121,600 Naira In UK / Baba-ahmed: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Peter Obi’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.