Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

“my Heart Left Acting Long Time Ago” – Tonto Dikeh Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Heart Left Acting Long Time Ago” – Tonto Dikeh Confesses (464 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Confesses Love For Tonto Dikeh And More / TONTO DIKEH Confesses The Reason For Her Arrest / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Heart Left Acting Long Time Ago” – Tonto Dikeh Confesses by Dgnaijagist08: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
The mother of one also lamented about the current challenges she’s been having to deal with on the movie set.
Tonto Dikeh has revealed that her heart is no longer in acting.

This comes after the 36-year-old movie star recently announced she would be gracing the TV screen in a new movie titled ‘Beggars Children’ after several years of taking a break from Nollywood to focus on her family’s personal development, humanitarian foundation and leadership programmes.

However, in a more recent Instagram post, the mother of one lamented about the current challenges she’s been having to deal with on the movie set.

According to Tonto Dikeh, she’s been on set with one of the most amazing colleagues and crew but the job seem such a herculean task and that because her heart is no longer in it thus, making it difficult for her to want to continue.

Speaking further, Tonto said her new project regrettably made her miss church.

Tontolet wrote:- click link to see what she said

SOURCE:- Coolstories.com.ng
Link to full Article
https://coolstories.com.ng/forum/topic/my-heart-left-acting-long-time-ago-tonto-dikeh-confesses/#postid-4

Re: “my Heart Left Acting Long Time Ago” – Tonto Dikeh Confesses by angelEmade: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yeah...clitocurrency is a full time job

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State To Prosecute Yomi Fabiyi For Contempt Of Court Over OKO IYABO Movie / Bbnaija Expose 4 Fake Housemates Again (video) / Bbnaija 2021: Real Fight Between Maria And Jacky B. Hot Hot Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.