Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party (3056 Views)

Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Femi Adebayo Throwback Photo At His Friend's Birthday Party / Ned Nwoko Laughs As Comedian Shortcut Cracks Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Friends SHOCKED as COMEDIAN ADA JESUS was spotted at her friend’s birthday party/details/full video

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzsDmtJu0z8
Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by angelEmade: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Which kind news be this nau
Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by Gentlerespect76: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
I no go watch self.

1 Like

Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by Danjikanbauchi: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
With this you won't make it through blogging. @ op.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by lascos912(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Your market no go sell
Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Who clicked the link? Because me I don't want to waste my data.
Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by englishmart(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Liars. Someone who has been at my place 2-days before she passed in the village. While the community were mourning her in the village, we were having fun together at Summit villa, Abuja. As I speak to you, she's here with me. She's only dead in the village, but alive in Abuja. Though I make sure she doesn't go out. We worship online, BTW.

With all due respect, your breasts no go make sense

1 Like

Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
Liars. Someone who has been at my place 2-days before she passed in the village. While the community were mourning her in the village, we were having fun together at Summit villa, Abuja. As I speak to you, she's here with me. She's only dead in the village, but alive in Abuja. Though I make sure she doesn't go out. We worship online, BTW.

With all due respect, your breasts no go make sense

Oga do u know that we have two ada Jesus ? This is not the dead one, but the second comedian
Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2021
angelEmade:
Which kind news be this nau

Oga this is the second comedian Ada Jesus, her fans where shocked because of her exposed outfit
Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
I no go watch self.

Oga this is the second comedian Ada Jesus, her fans where shocked because of her exposed outfit
Danjikanbauchi:
With this you won't make it through blogging. @ op.

Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2021
lascos912:
Your market no go sell

Re: Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party by Gentlerespect76: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin
Better

VICKYGISTBLOGG:

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Home Remedies To Reduce Belly Fat / Ireti Ajanaku Tope Alabi Pastor Died And Rose Again! Awon Ti Lazaruz / See What University Students Does In Their Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.