Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,053 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

I’m Looking For A TV Ad I Featured In - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I’m Looking For A TV Ad I Featured In (305 Views)

Portable Set To Be Featured In New Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) / Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido / Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Looking For A TV Ad I Featured In by Draslo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello Nairalanders. I need some help. When I was a kid, I was in a Union Bank tv ad. I can’t exactly remember the year or my age. I must have been between 8-11 (2000-2003).

If you’ve seen and remember that tv advert, I am the kid on the white horse.

I’ve combed the internet looking for it. The agent back then would lie to my folks telling them I was going for a casting meanwhile I was doing the actual shoot. Baba Dey pocket my money until people started seeing me on strange adverts. My dad made me quit life in front of the camera well into my teens, so reaching out to the agent is out of the question .

How can I find this video? Mods, please sorry for me, abeg.
Re: I’m Looking For A TV Ad I Featured In by Edibles20: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Draslo:
Hello Nairalanders. I need some help. When I was a kid, I was in a Union Bank tv ad. I can’t exactly remember the year or my age. I must have been between 8-11 (2000-2003).

If you’ve seen and remember that tv advert, I am the kid on the white horse.

I’ve combed the internet looking for it. The agent back then would lie to my folks telling them I was going for a casting meanwhile I was doing the actual shoot. Baba Dey pocket my money until people started seeing me on strange adverts. My dad made me quit life in front of the camera well into my teens, so reaching out to the agent is out of the question .

How can I find this video? Mods, please sorry for me, abeg.

Everything is on google. You just need to input the right details.
If google fails, contact Union Bank. They won’t turn you down.

1 Like

Re: I’m Looking For A TV Ad I Featured In by Draslo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Edibles20:

Everything is on google. You just need to input the right details.
If google fails, contact Union Bank. They won’t turn you down.
How? Who am I supposed to talk to?

Myndd44 Lalasticlala I need to prove this truth to someone
Re: I’m Looking For A TV Ad I Featured In by Draslo(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Lalasticlala. Help

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021 Live Streaming Link / BBN 6: Angel And Tega Shades Each Other. / Exclusive! African Movie Channel Original Production: Maid In A Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.