Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People (6617 Views)

See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / Help Airtel Is Scamming Me / My Opera Mini Can't Open Any Other Site That Is Not Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by SavageMajor(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is a jumia clone website that claims to give you 70% discount.
It has no "pay on delivery"
And I reached out to Jumia via Instagram and they said that they were not affiliated with the site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLWLZ9ZHtlM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Machinegun91(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wahala for jumia buyers
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by slimmax: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
E don red
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Whitecoal711: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Mod front page potential
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by typicalgamer(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Problem for who they wait for goods when He buy
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by dan9ice(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2021
Na person make like ofeeee and awoooof then go catch
Using the app will save you a better story
Op thanks jare
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by slizzyb(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Ok oo
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by theTranscriber: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Sophisticated ways of fraud are being developed at a very fast pace
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Kessythegeek(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2021
It's only someone who wants to give his money to hackers that will first of all log in to a site called jumiapromo

Really what happened to the you're used to before? Besides I'll advise anyone to always use their App 8 out of 10 times, it's always safer.

You can't miss the Olympics and big brother naija show this month! Get your TVs and other gadgets from jumia... Check my signature for a free voucher.
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Mastakija(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2021
70% discount

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by donbenie(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hmmm..
Awoof dey run belle.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Petyr1: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kessythegeek:
It's only someone who wants to give his money to hackers that will first of all log in to a site called jumiapromo

Really what happened to the you're used to before? Besides I'll advise anyone to always use their App 8 out of 10 times, it's always safer.

You can't miss the Olympics and big brother naija show this month! Get your TVs and other gadgets from jumia... Check my signature for a free voucher.
10% off my order but what is the minimum requirements price
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by harmargedon: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
70% biti bawo
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by MakotoShishio: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Valuepaints20(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
I was once scam by this people
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by enoch273: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Apart from the financial crisis in this country. Most people fall for things like this cause of greed.
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by ignis: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
wahala be like bicycle.
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Skyfornia(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Evil and wicked people everywhere...
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Kessythegeek(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Petyr1:
10% off my order but what is the minimum requirements price

As Low as 1k
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Petyr1: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kessythegeek:

As Low as 1k
when will it expire? Will you continue posting more vouchers i want to follow you

Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pay on delivery is always the way.
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by yuping(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
The only evil and wicked people we have are the authorities, it easy to trace the owner of the site whatever money you are paying on that site is going directly to an account, trace it and hang the crimina. But no, they prefer to wait till one of their own fall victim b4 doing investigation.
The criminal bodies should be proactive, they prefer to react to damages.
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by KingDash: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
them sell me ps5 for 5k full assesories..
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wahala
Re: The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People by Kessythegeek(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Petyr1:
when will it expire? Will you continue posting more vouchers i want to follow you

Yes. August. Please share.

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Engineers Enter Here. / Blackberry 7290 For Sale @ 6k / Palringo Users Share Your Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.