Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Super Big Sara Foam For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Super Big Sara Foam For Sale (1231 Views)

Brand New 6x6 Mouka Foam For Sale / Used 6 X 4 Mouka Foam For Sale / Complete Set Of Bed With 6x 6 Foam For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is like new sara foam. He bought it for #125k 5 months ago. He's selling because he needs to raise money for his flight ticket to the US. He's moving out of Nigeria to further his education through a scholarship.
please, only serious buyers should contact. Location is Unilag Road Akoka. Thanks

The price is #60k, but negotiable

Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
This product is still available for sale. Please, contact the number in the post.
Have a great day.
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Krosslife:
This product is still available for sale. Please, contact the number in the post.
Have a great day.

Dimensions please
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pandsho:

Dimensions please

Dimensions: 4x6x18
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Please, let's help this bros buy this product. He's selling all his things to raise money to buy flight ticket.
Where is the serious buyer?
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by turkeyman: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Location is a barrier, I de Abuja,i would have picked it?or do you have any suggestion
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
turkeyman:
Location is a barrier, I de Abuja,i would have picked it?or do you have any suggestion

If you have a relative here in Lagos, you could arrange for him to pick up on your behalf. Or if you have anyone traveling from Lagos to Abuja who can bring it for you. Except if courier service can ship to you from Lagos to Abuja. I think cost of shipping in this one may be very high. I'm just thinking about convenience. Let's do it anyway it's convenient for you. Thanks
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
This Super Big Sara Foam is still available on Unilag Road. Please, contact the number in the Ads for purchase. Serious buyers only!
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please, whoever have interest in this product should buy this product. This seller is not in a good mood right now. He must leave Nigeria for the US on the 11th of August. Please, let's help him. This product is still available.
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by freshpzy1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Do you mean the bed is 18"

& Is it 4 & half by 6ft
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
freshpzy1:
Do you mean the bed is 18"

& Is it 4 & half by 6ft

Yes, it is. That's the dimensions.

Please, it's still available for purchase. Let's help our brother.
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Who the potential buyer for this Super Sara Foam? It's still available right now for purchase. Please, call the number in the Ads.
Good night!
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by IceColdVeins(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Krosslife:
Who the potential buyer for this Super Sara Foam? It's still available right now for purchase. Please, call the number in the Ads.
Good night!
interested I just got an apartment at abule ijesha
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 12:46am On Jul 30, 2021
IceColdVeins:
interested I just got an apartment at abule ijesha

Okay. Let me tomorrow so that you can see and make payment. You can drop your number here so that I can call you. Mine is 09061511986. Let's arrange how to meet. Thanks!
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Good morning,

This product is still available right now at the location. Help us buy o!
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hey! This brother is counting down to August 16th when he's supposed to travel. He's been asking me if I've found a buyer for his property.
Whoever is interested should please buy from him. Please, let's help a brother.
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Chicko1995: 3:42am On Jul 31, 2021
40k serious buyer
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Chicko1995:
40k serious buyer

Okay bro! Thanks for helping a brother. He has agreed to this. When do you want to come and pick it up? The location is Unilag Road. Call this number when you're coming. Call any of the two numbers below.
09061511986, 08052293545
Thanks
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
@Chicko1995
Hey bro! You didn't get back to us on this. Can you drop your phone number so that I can call you?
The property is still available for purchase. If you want to buy help us buy. We're helping our brother. This is how people will help you when you also need assistance.
What goes around comes around. God will help us as we help people even though it's not convenient.
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Chicko1995: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is the receipt available.. can't buy without it o
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chicko1995:
Is the receipt available.. can't buy without it o

Yes. The guy still has the receipt for the property. When are you coming to buy it?
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
No response from you brother. When are you coming to pick up the foam. It's laying here waiting for the potential buyer. Help us assist our guy o!
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Where is the serious buyer for this item? Our brother is just hoping on God right now. Who's going to help him purchase this property?
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy New month to all. Who's taking home this beautiful foam? Can wait to see that potential buyer. Is still available!
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Super Big Sara Foam For Sale by Krosslife(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sold! Going to Ibadan. Thanks to the buyer and all those who were interested and called us. More blessings!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Could Make A Lot Of Money Providing Useful Links / Do U Want A Firm To Manage Your Properties,the: / Cityscape's Product(buena Vista, Stonegate: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.