Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Protect Yourself! 70% Of Agrotech Investment Deals In Nigeria Are Scam. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Protect Yourself! 70% Of Agrotech Investment Deals In Nigeria Are Scam. (405 Views)

online farmer’s are scam (yahoo boys) / Agrotech Forum / TIMC Project:secure An Agrotech Job ...closing 15th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Yourself! 70% Of Agrotech Investment Deals In Nigeria Are Scam. by Heroesworths(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
You like that business? You want to be an Investor? It might be a scam. There are questions you need to ask. Go through only reputable agro business owners. Invest through us.

We will show you how to avoid scam.

Recently, I got talking to one officer of the law in my area; a landlord in my street and whenever our paths cross he has always eye me the way hawk does chicken. I concluded in my heart he is certainly not my fan.

One weekend, I heard a knock at the gate, I waited for it to go away or another person attends to it, I was not expecting anyone. It persisted and I have to dragged myself to the gate.

To make the matter worst it’s the Officer’s boy, he said my attention is needed by his boss. I thought to myself, it’s finally happening, it’s about to go down…in dbang voice.

I summoned all the courage and I followed the emissaries occasionally stealing looks at him for clues. All I could see on his face were these disarming smiles.

Entering into his building, I relaxed immediately I see little children playing with toys and a woman; their mother I supposed.

The compound is interlocked and a decent house to be candid. The officer beckoned to me, seated with another hawk eye officer under an umbrella like shade. After sitting down I was offered a drink of which I politely declined.

We went down to business straight, that evening remain one most exciting business discussion I had in resent months after COVID-19 lockdown.

I got to know the reason they always stare whenever they see me, they were into catfish farming and it’s no news where I live that I m a fish enthusiast and into fish business. We flow spontaneously though unplanned for many hours, on ways of generation more income from fish farming and aquaculture industry in general.

He told me about his experiences; how he tried in the past to run his rented fish ponds from abroad while on official duties and they turned out to be no too good.

He talked further about some organization he meet online. Money multipliers in 45mins, he nearly lost a fortune if caution did get the best of me.

We talked about business models and I show him how to amass great wealth in fish farming industry even if all he do is travelling and sleeping.

Take for instance at FishPlace and Farm Nigeria, where synergy is created with major producers of Catfish seeds, major grow out farms particularly the north central and processing companies in the south to produce, process and distribute aquacultural products. With caution and control in place to guaranteed more sales, security and good returns on investments.

They inspired me to write this to you today, being a spectator in a billion Naira aquaculture industry that is gaining momentum everyday is notably not worthy.

Do you know you can get involved and make extra money running into hundreds of thousands naira while you travel most of the time on assignments here and there?.

Do you know you don’t have to go through the rigor of farming before you make money from a farm?, because at FishPlace and Farm Nigeria we farm for you. We are totally committed to help our investors build more wealth.

Like the officer, make a decision to stop stressing yourself and start making huge returns quarterly.

Fish Farming business has really come to stay and providing seed for this booming industry should be look into by everyone who want to make huge passive money in the country right now.

For enquiry about our offers contact us
WhatsApp: 0806640194.

E-mail: info@fishplace.ng

If you interested in getting 25% to 100% returns over your investment without wasting your time and energy.
chat me up, the slots is limited.

info@fishplace.ng

Dare Akintade
Fishplace and Farm Nigeria

Re: Protect Yourself! 70% Of Agrotech Investment Deals In Nigeria Are Scam. by Plomo: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
70% na scam but you no be scam.

What’s your business strategy?

How willing are you to share information for due diligence?
Re: Protect Yourself! 70% Of Agrotech Investment Deals In Nigeria Are Scam. by Zaxbash1: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin poor marketing strategy... re-strategised bro...wish U well
Re: Protect Yourself! 70% Of Agrotech Investment Deals In Nigeria Are Scam. by Mide3367: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thank you for this eye opener.. Lalasticlala Abeg move to front page for more views

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Turkey Breeding / Fertilizer / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.