Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Do I Sell My Business And Formulation? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Do I Sell My Business And Formulation? (217 Views)

How Do I Sell My Paypal Funds / Invest In Keke Business And Get Guaranted Returns Monthly NO STORIES! / Get Your Product Recipe And Formulation Here (food & Beverages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sell My Business And Formulation? by iletuntun456: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello Guys

I need advice on strategy.

About 2 years ago i stumbled on an opportunity in the herbal supplement market.

I made a formulation for a particular health condition and luckily found a man in the US who made a machine that creates
my herbal formulation.

There are many other moving parts but i overcame them and setup a small laboratory.

I packaged my supplement and it ha been an amazing success for 2 years now.

I was one of the first in my space.

I have grown this business as i now have agents in 4 states that handle delivery.

Now i have an opportunity to relocate and further my studies on scholarship.

I have decided to further my studies abroad and would love to sell, my formulas, the brand, my raw materal source, customer database, website etc and most especially all the equipment for making this product espsecially the machines that make the herb.(The main machine is no longer being made and is unique to me here in africa).

How should i go about this?

I have spoken to some herbal people in the industry they dont seem interested.

How do i run ads to sell a business.

One on one wont work.

Please guys how do i sell this business.

I know even if i run an ad, people will say the product failed or something thats why i wanna sell it.

Please nairalanders i know we have some of the most brilliant minds here.

Or can i use nairaland to sell it?

Please advise guys..
Re: How Do I Sell My Business And Formulation? by Blaizy9(f): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2021
lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Blackhat Method To Cashout From Amazon Easily / Clear Vu ( Clearvu ) High Security Mesh Anti Climb Fence / Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Ph Local Market Target Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.