Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Happenings Of Nowadays. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happenings Of Nowadays. (187 Views)

“children Of Nowadays Dem No Get Respect” – Blackface Blasts Wizkid / Ubi Franklin Dupes Davido And Chioma, Chef Chi Set To Sue - Happenings.com.ng / Omotunde Adebowale David: "97% Of Nigerian Songs Of Nowadays Have No Meaning" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happenings Of Nowadays. by tydi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
I’m still wondering. I visited a friend of mine I met outside the country in a south eastern state(name withheld) for a traditional marriage , it was weekend so I planned of staying through the weekend to leave on the Monday morning back to business as usual. But what kept me overwhelmed was for only the father of the guy I visited to come into the room I was this morning asking me to leave that he has unfinished business him and his son has to finish. That I should come and start coming .. Nawaoo But why will a father ask his son’s visitor to go
Re: Happenings Of Nowadays. by Divoc19(f): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
It's the father's house.
If e pain the pikin, make im go get im own house before invites

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Gets Beatings Of His Life: Kidnapper After Attempting To Use Child For Rituals / BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Manchester United FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.