Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Granite/sharpsand At Discounted Rate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Granite/sharpsand At Discounted Rate (550 Views)

Contact Me For Your Granite,sharpsand,stone Dust And Sandfilling / For Your Granite,sharpsand,plastering Sand,hardcore,granite Etc At reasonable pr / Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Granite/sharpsand At Discounted Rate by eengineer: 9:18am On May 14, 2011
You can buy granite of various sizes from our quarrying site and we also dredge sand for bulk sale.you can call on us to place an order.ranging from 25tons upward.you will be surprise how much you are saving by buying from us.you can call 08060639740 for more enquiries.thank
Re: Granite/sharpsand At Discounted Rate by eengineer: 7:20am On May 15, 2011
product still very much available.thanks
Re: Granite/sharpsand At Discounted Rate by eengineer: 7:33am On May 16, 2011
We deliver full tonnes of our products,be rest assure that you are getting the best deal from us,we weigh them before leaving the site.place ur order now and you get value for your money.
Re: Granite/sharpsand At Discounted Rate by ROBEN(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2011
How much is ur 30 tons of granite(3/4) delivered to satellite town in lagos? I mean full 30 tons as my engineer will reject it if its not the right quantity.
Re: Granite/sharpsand At Discounted Rate by eengineer: 2:51pm On May 22, 2011
@mr roben,30tonnes of three quarter grannite will get to satellite town at the rate of 150k i mean the complete tonnes.we have a crushing site of our own we weigh the truck before leaving the site and be rest assure that you are getting value for your money.if you are ok with this you can send me text on 08060639740.tnx

(1) (Reply)

Good Design For Renting And Living / Two Units Of Miniflat In Yaba For Let @ 200k And 250k Per Annum / 2 Storey Building For Leasing 20,000k Per Sqmts @ 5 Gisali Close, Area 11, Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.