Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Watching Movie With This New Device Is Just The Best . - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watching Movie With This New Device Is Just The Best . (247 Views)

Which One Will You Prefer Watching Movie In The Cinema Or Watching Movie Online / Download Jungle Cruise 2021 Full Movie With Subtitle / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watching Movie With This New Device Is Just The Best . by Amibash: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
I watch movies with full comfort and ease
This Screen magnifier is suitable for watching movies, especially 3D movies. It makes the screen larger and can watch from a distance without gluing my eyes to the phone.

Holding my phone and watching movie is always stressful and painful. And with this phone magnifier it can't get any better than this.

I am really enjoying watching movies with this device. If it's something that interest you, then contact me on 08062257252 for more details.

Re: Watching Movie With This New Device Is Just The Best . by overdrive(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
How much?
Re: Watching Movie With This New Device Is Just The Best . by Amibash: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
It's 7k

(1) (Reply)

The Conversation Between The Two Big Brother Naija Wildcards Revealed! / Interesting Movies To Watch Out For This August / Bbnaija2021 : Aftermath Of Pere's Whitemoney Kitchen Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.