Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine (13583 Views)

WHO Announces Funding To Roll-out For First-ever Malaria Vaccine In Africa / BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine / UK Approves Pfizer-Biontech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use, First In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by Basicend: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Yommychrz:
If not for the whites, I wonder how black race will be living

Keep deceiving yourself. We're we not surfing before whites came?

1 Like

Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by FarahAideed: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Kokaine:

Bro leave all this things.
White man has no interest in killing or monitoring you. Else you will be dead by now given the rate of importation. We import everything so vaccines are not the only means to get their schemes and designs into your body system they will simply add it to something you import and eat with your two eyes closed.

That's how some people started pushing false propaganda about 5g network. Loooool.

Some others are gumming phones and spoon on their hands and saying its covid vaccine. Some others use a human resistance light emitting diode bulb and see magic in it.

Africa arise!!!!
Arise from this mental slavery
Arise from this dogmatic slumber

You don't know they kill u everyday ? What do you think that bottle of coca cola is ? Omo wake up
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by frog12: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Africans will become GUINEA PIGS for these experimental technique !!!!
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by frog12: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2021
we are GUINEA PIGS

LutanFyah:
Let's assume that what you said is correct, what is African scientists and countries doing to develop their own vaccines to avoid the things you listed there?

Malaria has been killing Africans for hundreds of years and we did nothing serious to stop it,but immediately an European steps in to help us,we begin to pull out some conspiracy theories.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by frog12: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2021
I like you. we are GUINEA PIGS

FarahAideed:
They must find a way to deceive people into receiving MRNA genetical re-coding since enough Africans are not falling for the COVID route ..take at your own risk .... Ask yourself how an MRNA vaccine could stop a Protozoan infection? Is like telling you I have an MRNA vax for worms ...if the this MRNA thing worked ( which there is no proof it even does ) why don't the use it to reengineer mosquitoes so they no long harbor Plasmodium protozoa or even on the plasmodium so it no longer wants to be transmitted .... Open ya eyes ooo

1 Like

Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by neyoohhh: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Kokaine:

Bro leave all this things.
White man has no interest in killing or monitoring you. Else you will be dead by now given the rate of importation. We import everything so vaccines are not the only means to get their schemes and designs into your body system they will simply add it to something you import and eat with your two eyes closed.

That's how some people started pushing false propaganda about 5g network. Loooool.

Some others are gumming phones and spoon on their hands and saying its covid vaccine. Some others use a human resistance light emitting diode bulb and see magic in it.

Africa arise!!!!
Arise from this mental slavery
Arise from this dogmatic slumber

Thought you were going to say something meaningful until your last paragraph.

Arise from slavery by being dependent.

What if they decided to kill you? Not saying that's the case but what if.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by sulaak(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Nigeria Yaba Vaccine Production Laboratory

Federal vaccine production laboratory still under renovation since 1991 till date The Federal Vaccine Production Laboratory, Yaba is the first vaccine institute in Nigeria. It started local production of vaccines in 1940. The Institute was active between 1940 and 1991, producing large quantities of vaccines against smallpox, rabies, Yellow fever for Nigerians and other Africa countries.

In 1991, the vaccine centre was shut down by the Federal Government for renovation and upgrading its facilities.

At a news conference in April, 2017, a former Minister of Health, Isaac Adewole, announced that the Federal Government had set up a joint venture company with May and Baker, a pharmaceutical company in Nigeria, to commence local production of vaccines at the Yaba facility.

Adewole claimed that the decision was made during a Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, adding that the joint venture will run between 2017 to 2021.

But when this reporter visited the federal vaccine production laboratory located at 1, University Road, Yaba, Lagos on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 , the vaccine centre was locked.

Dilapidated buildings, rotten gates, filthy environment, all these seem to have been ignored by the government since 1991 till date.

.....Thenationonlineng.net

Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by LutanFyah: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2021
frog12:
we are GUINEA PIGS

Africans made themselves Guinea pigs.

If you don't want them to use you as Guinea pigs, develop your own vaccines.

While they were giving their people palliatives to cushion the effects of the pandemic, we were hiding (DONATED) foods from our brothers and sisters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by codemaniacs: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
NOGRUDGES:

E no get where I never stay o, but wen I be small pikin majorly na city, more of inland cities than coastal ones

Malaria started killing Africans due to open drainages and stagnant unsanitized water...

In villages there are not open drainages so the water dries up... a person is more likely to get malaria if that person lives in a city with open drainages, stagnant water and unsanitary conditions..
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by sulaak(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
thundafire:
IQ were dey think from anus.

FarahAideed:

I dare you to say something reasonable loser

What he said was very reasonable.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2021
That would be good news ....Malaria and Mosquitos two biggest problem ... biko how do we eradicate mosquitos from Africa too, before the mosquitos devices new variants to make the vaccine non functional and also to eradicate their noise in ones ear.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by FarahAideed: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2021
sulaak:

What he said was very reasonable.

All these double digit IQ people self cheesy. I y'all know double digits is mental retardation ..Y'all need help
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by codemaniacs: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
LutanFyah:

Malaria has been killing Africans for hundreds of years. Lots of European expeditions into the hinterlands of Africa were thwarted by malaria.

Their expeditions were thwarted due to Africans fighting them off.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by FarahAideed: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
Judolisco:
seniorman forget dis stuff wey u dey talk u know how many vaccine u Don collect since dem born you... Dem no kill u then na now dem Wan kill you?

So you all these effeminate men and beard growing women appeared just like that ? Make una open your eyes ooo
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by LutanFyah: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2021
codemaniacs:

Their expeditions were thwarted due to Africans fighting them off.
I agree, Africans were fighting them off. However, malaria played a major role too in keeping them at bay during their expeditions.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by lekanamisu: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2021
My spirit is telling me something about covid drug implant. Why now? I don results to agbo only for now.

I dey suspect this westerners badly
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by codemaniacs: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
LutanFyah:
I agree, Africans were fighting them off. However, malaria played a major role too in keeping them at bay during their expeditions.

yes but it played little role...

like I said to another person on this thread:
"the first invasion of Africa was started by the Ara:b-Euro:peans through north Africa that's one of the reasons their population is half euro half arab and small black Africans... if eu:ropeans had invaded west Africa first then west Africa will look just like north Africa and southern Africa..."

West Africans were not fighting only Eu:ropeans they were also fighting descendants of Arab-European slavery from north-Africa who fought alongside the Eu:ropeans and Arab-Europeans during their invasion of Africa which is why the wars lasted until the early 1900s...

At least if Europeans and Arab-Europeans were dying from malaria then the north Africans would not have been affected badly.. don't forget the sun would have also been hot for the E:uropeans during that period..
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by Kokaine(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

You don't know they kill u everyday ? What do you think that bottle of coca cola is ? Omo wake up
bro. What will they gain. What's the catch. And don't they drink cocacola too.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by litaninja(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why?
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by Judolisco(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

So you all these effeminate men and beard growing women appeared just like that ? Make una open your eyes ooo
guy stop abeg � grin grin
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by Tundex911: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Who malaria vaccine help?? Me wey shayo dey always dey system. Mosquito wey try bite me 90% of them dey die from alcohol intoxication.
I no need una malaria vaccine.

All we need is H.I.V vaccine.
So that our Moses rod can Freely part the Sea
Without The Fear of catching S.T.D

I'm sure you don drag the fish for your hand

LOL
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by yemmywesey(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Malaria drugs producing factories won't allow this, you want them to lay off workers and shut down their factories in africa. The companies will fight back through the church, the mosque and paid media, to create a propaganda of this and that, and tarnished the efficacy of the proposed vaccine.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by Ashiru97(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
T
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by Ezyp(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

Malaria is not a virus , it's not even a bacteria , it's a single celled protozoan
Thanks for the information
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by Ezyp(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

Simply by sanitation
But bro, mosquitoes still full Europe o. They bites but no malaria is transmitted.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by FarahAideed: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ezyp:

But bro, mosquitoes still full Europe o. They bites but no malaria is transmitted.

Those breed can't carry plasmodium..only the female Anopheles can and it's seems they have been controlled in Europe since the 70s
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by panpan(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Beware of mRNA jabs.

Those who are called "anti-vaxxers" are not usually against vaccines for the sake of it.
Traditionally, vaccination involves introducing a dead or weakened form of the virus, bacteria or animal parasite into the body in order to build up immunity against the infection without having to go through the illness.

However, mRNA injections are totally different. They send gene coding or re-coding messages to the body. We do not yet know the medium and long-term effects of mRNA injections. It is better to err on the side of caution by not taking the mRNA jabs.
Re: German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine by emmadothings(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients / Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus / How To Go For A Second Sex Round?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.