Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Making The Best Strawberry-banana Smoothie For Your Little One - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Making The Best Strawberry-banana Smoothie For Your Little One (460 Views)

Banana Smoothie Recipe / How To Make Banana Smoothie / How To Make Banana Smoothie With Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making The Best Strawberry-banana Smoothie For Your Little One by healthybabyreci(f): 2:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Are you thinking of a perfect balance, healthy, and yet delicious smoothie for your baby? Oh, yea! Strawberry-banana smoothie is waiting for you. It is recommended by the American pediatrician society to introduce yogurt for babies of six months and above.
Your little one needs a good amount of calcium to grow strong bones with a touch of banana to enhance your baby’s weight should he/she hasn’t gotten that preferred weight you have always wanted. Be sure to include healthy and fatty food like a banana into your baby’s diet. The creamy nature of strawberry-banana smoothie makes it very refreshing for your baby’s breakfast or as a snack.

Nutritional value
 Strawberry and banana are rich in vitamin C, manganese, fiber, potassium, and antioxidants, which helps to prevent cancer and improve heart health
 Yogurt could be high in protein and calcium depending on the one you choose, which might help your baby to grow strong teeth and bones
 Yogurts are also high in nutrients such as potassium, phosphorous, choline, and betacarotene
 Yogurts also contain some amounts of carbohydrate, folate, fat, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, zinc, and manganese
 The above nutrients help in boosting your baby’s immune system, treating insomnia, enhancing digestion, and relieving your baby of diarrhea

What to look out for in your baby’s yogurt

You might be wondering the kind of yogurt to get for your baby. I would recommend you look out for the following:
1. Choose a whole milk yogurt
2. Go for a plain one
3. Organic or

Re: Making The Best Strawberry-banana Smoothie For Your Little One by Cabardin: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Looks like a great dinner for my six-month-old son. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Re: Making The Best Strawberry-banana Smoothie For Your Little One by Alsonjecs: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
I don't advise you to give a smoothie with strawberries baby under a year old. It can provoke a strong allergic reaction. My three-month-old daughter was given some orange juice and chocolate by her grandmother when we left her to babysit. My daughter has had a severe allergic cough for three years, and we use an inhaler. So I advise you to read about diet [url]2fit.cz[/url] and choose less allergenic fruits, such as apple, pear, from berries raspberries. And if you want to make a delicious and nutritious smoothie for your child, you can add more oatmeal or healthy vegetables.
Re: Making The Best Strawberry-banana Smoothie For Your Little One by healthybabyreci(f): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Cabardin:
Looks like a great dinner for my six-month-old son. Thanks for the tip.

you're welcome. I hope your six months would enjoy it.
Re: Making The Best Strawberry-banana Smoothie For Your Little One by healthybabyreci(f): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Alsonjecs:
I don't advise you to give a smoothie with strawberries baby under a year old. It can provoke a strong allergic reaction. My three-month-old daughter was given some orange juice and chocolate by her grandmother when we left her to babysit. My daughter has had a severe allergic cough for three years, and we use an inhaler. So I advise you to read about diet [url]2fit.cz[/url] and choose less allergenic fruits, such as apple, pear, from berries raspberries. And if you want to make a delicious and nutritious smoothie for your child, you can add more oatmeal or healthy vegetables.

Hello Alsonjecs. I’m sorry to hear about what happened to your three-months old. Babies below four months are not advised to take solids because their digestive system is not mature enough according to the American paediatric society. You could read our post on guides to introducing solids to babies to know the Dos and Don’ts of introducing solids to baby’s.
Also, according to the same paediatric body mentioned earlier, allergy-prone food are advised to be introduced early to babies between the ages of 4 and 6 months, which is when they usually start eating solids. At this stage, parents are advised to watch out for any sign of allergy in their babies whenever they introduce a new food to them. You could also read our previous post (the difference between stage 1 and 2 baby food) to see the signs of allergy in babies and when to consult a doctor. We hope these helps. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Your Skin Is Aging Faster Than Normal / Tea Time Is The Best Time Of Day / Shoppers Price Supermarket Is Simply The Best In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.