Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Please Help Me Out... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Out... (196 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out... by Jackdean111(m): 4:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Good morning nairalander's ... Am not here to beg for money but please i want to ask all of you for something... Am 23 going to 24 years old in kogi state. Am the first born of the family. For those that are first born knows how that sit is. What i want you to do for me is: please i want to join force. Nigeria navy, airforce or civil defence. ... I apply for navy last year but since i don't know anyone, i got shortlisted out. ... Please help. ... Am from idah in kogi state..... Anyone who is the first-born of the family will understand my condition well. All responsibilities on me. And am just 23 years old. ... Please anyone with the conection should help me please.
Re: Please Help Me Out... by Ejike3: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
You may not be suitable to join any of the above if you keep believing that the selected people knows one or two official. it is all written on that your post. How do you know you are shortlisted out? Do you have an evidence? Do you think you are more qualified than the chosen ones?

When you fail, dust up and try again. The world does not revolve around you. There is always the best among equal.

The required number can not be exceeded, if they need 5 people from your state, do you think they must take you to make it 6. They can’t exceed the quota because of you. Some people tried it several times before they succeed.

Unemployment level in the country is very high, be aware that you are competing with people with higher qualifications too.

My advice for you is to mind your words, you could be blacklisted too if you continue with this your unfounded shortlisted allegation.

(1) (Reply)

Proverbs 13:22: “A Good Man Leaves An Inheritance To His Children's Children.” / Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 25th August 2021 / Don't Force The Tongues By Speaking Gibberish (pray For It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.