Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Help Peter With Urgent Medical Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Peter With Urgent Medical Treatment (194 Views)

President Buhari’s Nephew, Mamman Daura Flown Out For Urgent Medical Treatment / Appeal: Assist A Mother Of Two Who Needs N19m For Medical Treatment Abroad / Who Can Help Me With An Urgent Medical Fitness Certificate In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Peter With Urgent Medical Treatment by darkstar6971(m): 4:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Hi, my name is Jim and i’m fundraising for peter’s urgent medical emergency, little of the story is shared below...

https://gofund.me/6d370313

A 6 years old boy In Etche Rivers state cries for help as a result of his mother places his 2 legs inside hot water which she boil with fire for the reason that he just brings a donut to home from a stranger.

The boy is in pains and his legs are critically damage as he need an urgent medical assistance,

Let us help this child to overcome this tough time

Is this one a discipline or wickedness from the mother side?

This is barbaric and wicked to say the least imagine an innocent kid passing through this severe pain from someone that is suppose to be his guide, mentor and mother.

Women stop abusing little children. Women should stop raping children.

When you afflict a minor, you are raping them.

Something must be done about the violence papetrated by mother's in law and other women. It's getting out of hand.

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Pyelonephritis And Renal Stone. Any Difference? / Home Remedies For Stretch Marks / Plastic Surgery In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.