Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja (35011 Views)

Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Andyvilly: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Anybody wey do the future is female aka ...... e nor go better for am, truly he'll has no furry than a woman being scorned, let's all pray for her.

Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
post=104138183:

Wetin dey sup with bad bad reporting from you people sef

U still dey alive, I thought u have rest ni
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by JordanMichael(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Truly some people don't understand the meaning of love
Even it's a million dollar your lover squandered, you don't go physical against her. We should learn how to tolerate each other please
Monogamy:
What I am still yet to understand is , how can two people claiming of loving each other would go physical just because they have disagreement about issue.. Where is the love?

Most marriage people lately only smile on camera, at home, they are always frowning at each other...
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by ibechris(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
I knew it was going to be Abuja.

In fact,there are more men living with their girl friends in Abuja more than any city Nigeria.
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Twoclans:
Poverty is a bastard ,the things poverty can cause can only be imagined.
You just spoke my mind
I remember when I was still younger, my elder sister mistakenly broke my earphone I bought #200, I was angry that I tore one of her text books. Till today i still regret that my action I took even though everyone have forgotten about it, and that made me vowed that I'll never be poor in this life..
Indeed poverty is a demon
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by MightySparrow: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Blame Buhari. Many Nigerians are now mad o. Frustration has not made them to think straight again.

Phone charger kua?
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
From your comment, it's obvious you're still a kid.
JordanMichael:
Truly some people don't understand the meaning of love
Even it's a million dollar your lover squandered, you don't go physical against her. We should learn how to tolerate each other please
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by DollarBuddy: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Common charger of N1k.
Men are terrible.

Your father is too, right?
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Briteiyobo1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Which one is live in lover again?
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by JesseJo: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Common charger of N1k.
Men are terrible.

Common to read and draw proper conclusion na wahala...

Some Women are eternally Dumb
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Common charger of N1k.
Men are terrible.

Some men and women are terrible!
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Okhuadams(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Abuja man allegedly beats lover to death for using his phone charger without his permission

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/abuja-man-allegedly-beats-lover-to-death-for-using-his-phone-charger-without-his-permission.html
bloody oduduwa kills biafra lover over charger what a life a biafra woman that gave the idiot bloody oduduwa man four children the bloody oduduwa man did not even pay the bride price of the biafra lady. Let culture take it's course let the bloody idiot ofuduwa man marry the dead body paying the bride price of the biafra lady to the family or they collect the children. Pls this should not cos oduduwa and biafra war, cos many inter marriage dey ooo. Kachineke mazia ku
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by laiperi: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
You should have learned by now that passion like love and anger have nothing to do with ethnicity.

Would it have been better if it was his mother, sister or daughter he killed?

A wife or lover has no ethnic color no matter how we paint them.

Okhuadams:
bloody oduduwa kills biafra lover over charger what a life a biafra woman that gave the idiot bloody oduduwa man four children the bloody oduduwa man did not even pay the bride price of the biafra lady. Let culture take it's course let the bloody idiot ofuduwa man marry the dead body paying the bride price of the biafra lady to the family or they collect the children. Pls this should not cos oduduwa and biafra war, cos many inter marriage dey ooo. Kachineke mazia ku
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Jman06(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Grandmasteer:
it would be that the man and the women may have some misunderstanding before and this charger of a thing escalated everything... but it's really wrong to beat a woman , woman don't have the power to physically challenge a man even if she hits the gym daily.. it's better the man goes out or cool off at the corner of the room than to attack a woman
Desist from making too much assumptions and generalization! There are women who are physically stronger than some men. If you have not seen it, I have. Your assumption is the reason those men who are victims of DV fail to report their ordeal.

Nothing is cast in iron in this life!
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Common charger of N1k.
Men are terrible.

Just imagine ooo...

Na mumu man.
Em dey go jail .
Just because of charger of 1k or so.
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Epicji: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Common charger of N1k.
Men are terrible.

Why bringing all men inside this matter
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by makalight(f): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
They have four kids but not legally married. She once gave him money to pay her bride price, because he is not financially bouyant, instead he bought a car with it. Wicked man.
FutureIsFemale:
Abuja man allegedly beats lover to death for using his phone charger without his permission

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/abuja-man-allegedly-beats-lover-to-death-for-using-his-phone-charger-without-his-permission.html
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by dingbang(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Frustration
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Naija man. Proving head of household. Its a pity nigerian women are not better at using their brains either. Rubish meets nonsense and gave birth to damnation.
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bola146:
Jesu! Look very well before getting married to a lunatic man or woman
But they are not married.
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by jacoik(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Common charger of N1k.
Men are terrible.
charger don reach 1k
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Johnnygill(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Real son of the �

1 Share

Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by phemmyfour: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Common charger of N1k.
Men are terrible.
Better than begging for urgent 2k
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Drizzy5001(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Common charger of N1k.
Men are terrible.
the 9 year old kid, that burnt a super market is also a man.

Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Drizzy5001(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Too bad.
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
I am suspecting the op to be Saphiere grin grin grin
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Gfskw: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jesus
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by illmatic101(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Common charger of N1k.
Men are terrible.
Men are evil. Period!

Madam men are evil stay manless.
Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Bola146(f): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
nowhere:

But they are not married.

But they have kids together

1 Like

Re: Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bola146:

But they have kids together
Yep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) / Man Hypnotises, Has Sex With 7 Housewives / Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.