Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Victor Ola No Ielts To Canada (updated Version) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Victor Ola No Ielts To Canada (updated Version) (400 Views)

The Victor Ola No Ielts To Canada Guide / Victor Ola No Ielts To Canada / No IELTS To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Ola No Ielts To Canada (updated Version) by Ifechukwu1504: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2021
No Ielts To Canada Guide by Victor Ola

Have you heard about victor ola and would like to purchase the no ielts to Canada updated/latest guide and you can't afford his fixed price of 20,000
Well, look no further, I'm giving a discount on it
I am reselling the guide for 10,000.
It is slightly negotiable.

This is what the do it yourself guide contains/entails
1. How to travel to Canada without writing ielts or toefl
2.  It contains step by step guide on securing admission and scholarship from Canadian schools
3. List of schools to apply for if you have 2.2, Third class or even a Pass.
4. How to apply for a masters degree in Canada as an HND holder
5. How to apply for open work permit for your spouse if you have one
6. How to relocate your family successfully
7. How to trasition to a permanent resident in Canada

If interested, whatsapp me

I'm open to whatever verification you might need to prove I'm legit and not scam
Re: Victor Ola No Ielts To Canada (updated Version) by Ifechukwu1504: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
The latest guide

Re: Victor Ola No Ielts To Canada (updated Version) by Ifechukwu1504: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Victor ola guide is still available

Slightly negotiable

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry Obj And Essay 2021 Neco Chemistry Essay Questions And Answers / AE-FUNAI Increases Hostel Fee From 70k To 300k, Students Kick [photos] / Meet Youngest, First Nigerian To Bag 2-star Dsc In Child Developmental Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.