Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,862,999 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Relationship And Spriritual Platform For Youths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Relationship And Spriritual Platform For Youths (144 Views)

Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? / Instead Of Building Another 100,000 Capacity Church Why Not Do This For Youths / When God Calls You A Witch (A must read for youths) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship And Spriritual Platform For Youths by thepartyforum(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Hello,
I like to tell you about this initiative and platform.
Its a group of youths/ young singles and married intellectuals in different situations who's priorities is to help solve their relationship and spiritual issues.
Positively Affecting Relationships and Talented Youths (The PARTY Forum) help you take 'Simple steps to a happier life.'

Here we provide relationship and spiritual help you will rarely find anywhere else. At Positively Affecting Relationships & Talented Youths (PARTY) we help you to find clarity about your love illusions and solution to your life situation, so your relationship error rate can be eradicated or minimized. We assure you of no regrets if you stick with us and refer your friends.

Meetings shall be via Whatsapp, Google meet, facebook or physical gathering.

Interested youths and young adults between the age of 18-45 should Drop their numbers here or DM me on this whatsapp number 08100044988 ASAP

...ENJOY YOUR STAY....�
Re: Relationship And Spriritual Platform For Youths by thepartyforum(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2021
John- 08100044988

(1) (Reply)

Who My Friend Is In USA / Heavenly Wars / Azemobor Gregory Foundation: Give Back Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.