Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad (679 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / 2023: MURIC Criticize Afenifere For Not Supporting Tinubu / [BREAKING] #TwitterBan: Nigerians Blast Sahara Reporters, US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by SATANICALLY: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2021
#NoTosaharareporters

Unfollow them now
Umfollow them now

Re: Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by Emergingnation(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2021
E PAINED this fulani stunts well well

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by Joromi1: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2021
But Sahara Reporters were right. Mohammed abandoned his 7-year-old wife Aishat and fled Mecca.

Btw, what are those Fulani hypocrites still doing on Twitter. I thought they "fled" with their darling daddy.

9 Likes

Re: Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by FarahAideed: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2021
What's wrong with is comparison abeg? This religion will be the end of this planet

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by Righteousness2(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2021
JESUS Christ is the only Savior of the World.
Fighting for Prophet this or Prophet that is baseless.

Let's leave all these and Focus on JESUS Christ, the Savior of Mankind, so we don't end up in Hell Fire.

There is No other way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by Pinnaclemediaco(f): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2021
I have something to say.

Please follow me on IG @pinnaclemediacomms
Re: Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by 360degreess(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Joromi1:
But Sahara Reporters were right. Mohammed abandoned his 7-year-old wife Aishat and fled Mecca.

Btw, what are those Fulani hypocrites still doing on Twitter. I thought they "fled" with their darling daddy.
Chaiiii guy you either an illitrate thug or a semi illitrate.I am very sure you were picked from a motherless baby home..Can you see the nonsense you typed?..

Re: Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by Joromi1: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
360degreess:
Chaiiii guy you either an illitrate thug or a semi illitrate.I am very sure you were picked from a motherless baby home..Can you see the nonsense you typed?..
It's spelled "illiterate", aboki. And that's what the average Fulani terrorist is.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by Ceenachi: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2021
I think it's actually absurd to compare Igboho to prophet Muhammad.
Igboho is an honorable man & a freedom fighter. While Prophet Muhammad is an invader & jihadist. He also married a 6yrs girl & slept with her at the age of 9yrs.
Ndi-ala, the full meaning of Islam is jihadism and terrorism’ of which everyone knows

Igboho wouldn't do such cos he has sense.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Blast Sahara Reporters, Afenifere For Comparing Igboho With Muhammad by tinnymerit(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Joromi1:

It's spelled "illiterate", aboki. And that's what the average Fulani terrorist is.

Sowore need to take covers with what his reporter wrote there. Those head slammers are ready to kill and be killed for anything even kulikuli so far it is attached to their master Mohammed.

(1) (Reply)

We’re Borrowing Sensibly And Responsibly, FG Says / 15 APC Governors Back Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Buhari Tenure As Bad As Is It Is Better Than Obasanjo Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.