Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

The NIGERIA We Are In Today. My Experience Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The NIGERIA We Are In Today. My Experience Today. (304 Views)

My Experience Today Showed That Nigeria Is Dead! / The Shocking History Of Nigeria We Were Never Told / Chris Ngige: Doctors Are Free To Leave Nigeria, We Have Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The NIGERIA We Are In Today. My Experience Today. by thesolutions(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hello Nairalanders.

I think Nigeria is gone. This is my experience today.

I was on my way to Bank with huge amount of cash. I had to go with official bike to beat the holdup.

There is this place roadsafty mounted their check point near civil defence office in Jos. I was flagged to stop by this civil defence officer. On stopping, he took my keys claiming that bike operations was stopped in the state. I already know that but this is official bike that company has been using for it business. It has never been stopped before now. Ladies bike for that matter.

The argument that happened after I tried to plead with this guy resulted in something I never imagined.

For safety of the cash I was carrying, I left the bike with him and went and deposited the cash in the bank.

On returning, I went in to see their commandant. It was there I saw the fate of Nigeria. It is gone.

The commandant told me to go and settle with the officer. There I know that the commandant is involved in this office they opened on my head. While I was there, the guy was busy extorting minimum of N500 from Keke drivers that tries to manoeuvre the long queue.

On my case, he demanded N10,000 or the case will be transferred to mobile court and I will be made to pay N25,000. On this threat, I requested to be transferred to the mobile court so I can go and defend myself. On seeing how serious I am about the mobile court issue, he told me I should go an get my lawyer and come to one location I forgot the name by 2pm. That the mobile court will be seated by that time. What shocked me most was this statement, 'You think you know your rights. I know the statement I will write about you'.

This is civil defence and not police or road safety. Anyone that doesn't settle him, he call guys dressed in road safety attire to come and move the vehicle which they oblige to.

It is obvious the armed forces had opened office on Nigerians.

Everything was settled with N2,000 naira finally. I wanted to go all the way but it is obvious I was on your own seeing the police, road safety and civil defence were all working together.

Meanwhile, I heard Fire service is pressing so they can carry arms too.

1 Like

Re: The NIGERIA We Are In Today. My Experience Today. by donbachi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ur first crime is been a nigerian.
Re: The NIGERIA We Are In Today. My Experience Today. by thesolutions(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
donbachi:
Ur first crime is been a nigerian.
That is not the crime. The crime is that government is working against Nigeria and refusing to accept that they are the problem. Nigeria was innocent all along. The pride of Africa.

Government and it benefactors will do all it can to paint anyone crying foul as enemy.
Re: The NIGERIA We Are In Today. My Experience Today. by Arda1000(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Before nko, I once had a case with a dude he got the police involved after realizing his mistake by involving the police,dude told them his no longer interested in keeping the case and told them to leave am,my brother you won’t believe the police told me to pay them15k for them to close the case for a case that wasn’t theirs ;,I told them that I won’t give them any money and they threaten to take me to court LMAO,I later gave them 2k frankly if you still support Nigeria or one Nigeria indirectly u are a murderer and no conscience human

1 Like

Re: The NIGERIA We Are In Today. My Experience Today. by EKONGKING: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
thesolutions:
That is not the crime. The crime is that government is working against Nigeria and refusing to accept that they are the problem. Nigeria was innocent all along. The pride of Africa.

Government and it benefactors will do all it can to paint anyone crying foul as

You r still yet to come out of delusion and day dreaming.
Re: The NIGERIA We Are In Today. My Experience Today. by thesolutions(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
EKONGKING:

You r still yet to come out of delusion and day dreaming.
The people doing this are Nigerians. They will still carry the attitude to any contraption they fall into. No amount of engagement by merit can change this fact. Nigerians killed Nigeria.
Re: The NIGERIA We Are In Today. My Experience Today. by thesolutions(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Now how do I overcome this anger that develops in me against the civil defence whenever I am passing through this spot it happened.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Plateau Political Bigwigs Drum Support For Lalong Presidency / Waste Magt: Sanwo-olu Set To Launch 102 Trucks To Boost LAWMA Fleet / Delta Councilor Donates Borehole And Street Light In Udu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.