Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. (2321 Views)

2023: Tinubu, Peter Obi Divide Yoruba Groups / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by BSdetector: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kagd10:

Just look at the Hypocritical slave, Jesus can be compared but Mohammad shouldn't be? I ask again what's there if Mohammed gets compared?

Meanwhile I will always reject to be compared to the lunatic demon called Mohammad. The child Rapist and murderer! That can't be me. If that's your god, then you should be ashamed of yourself! And let your god fight for himself except if he's Uselesss.

What I champion here is humanity! Human before religion! Sink that into your Terrorist skull.

Stop barking like a rabid dog....you carry religion for head yet you'd most likely burn in hell. Abeg shift.....self righteous stupid prick.
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by mp3ree: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
JimiJunji:
I get your point op. But afenifere still made a very big mistake. The comparison was unwise and untactful. Am a muslim but I believe religion and political matters should be kept separate. The core north and south east seems hell bent on merging both.

What about when muric was comparing Jesus Christ with buhari, what did the Muslim community say?

1 Like

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Kagd10: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Stop barking like a rabid dog....you carry religion for head yet you'd most likely burn in hell. Abeg shift.....self righteous stupid prick.

You're the one barking here, Fulani Terrorist. I don't kill people because of religion nor do I threaten anyone because of any religion. I champion humanism above all. Did you see me attack muric, el rufai when Jesus was compared? Na.

You Terrorist should go fvcking sit down! Bunch of lunaticsss worshipping demonic Mohammad who's a murderer and a child Rapist. If you can't let your demonic god fight for himself, then you and your demonic god are basically Uselesss.

How you deem it fit to worship a child Rapist and murderer is something I can't comprehend.

It's basically humanism before any stupidd religion.

2 Likes

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by BSdetector: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kagd10:

You're the one barking here, Fulani Terrorist. I don't kill people because of religion nor do I threaten anyone because of any religion. I champion humanism above all. Did you see me attack muric, el rufai when Jesus was compared? Na.

You Terrorist should go fvcking sit down! Bunch of lunaticsss worshipping demonic Mohammad who's a murderer and a child Rapist. If you can't let your demonic god fight for himself, then you and your demonic god are basically Uselesss.

It's basically humanism before any stupidd religion.

The Jesus you claim to represent.....will he say the shit that's coming from your gutter mouth? You think you're following Jesus but you're just playing religion. Stupid mofo. And a real humanist will understand that that the actions of a region doesn't represent a religion of over a billion followers.....but you're a brain dead humanist.
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Kagd10: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
BSdetector:

The Jesus you claim to represent.....will he say the shit that's coming from your gutter mouth? You think you're following Jesus but you're just playing religion. Stupid mofo.

Jesus doesn't condone murderers and child Rapist! Sink that into your skull. Beside that, you don't see me attack anyone because Jesus was compared like the lunatics are doing for Mohammad. Let your demonic god fight for himself if he's not Uselesss.

How you deem it fit to worship a child Rapist and murderer is something I can't comprehend.

I repeat, humanism before religion! Sink that into your Terrorist skull.

1 Like

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Monogamy: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU DENIED THAT YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER OF HELINUES MONIKER, HOW COME THE MONIKER IS NOLONGER ACTIVE AS IT USE TO BEgrin

UNA WEY BE FULANI BELIEVE SAY NA UNA GET SENSE PASS

Chai see someone's reasoning...

How logical is this statement you made? Mak you self reason am yourself again as you might not have the opportunity to think before making it
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Monogamy: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Op and most of the people on this thread have practice religion bigotry..

Just imagine... Then what's the thread all about to begin with?
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Kagd10: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Religion bigotry because no one wants to asslick your child rapist and murderer of a Mohammad?

I ask, did anyone fight for Jesus when he was being compared? Bunch of Hypocritical Terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by OBALOLA55(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Chai see someone's reasoning...

How logical is this statement you made? Mak you self reason am yourself again as you might not have the opportunity to think before making it
YOUR CAR IS COMING

1 Like

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by BSdetector: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

The thread is a response to an observed growing thread amongst the igbos and fulani.
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Monogamy: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
BSdetector:

The thread is a response to an observed growing thread amongst the igbos and fulani.

But you have displayed same as well all because you emotions took over..

Go over your comments and see it yourself.
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by BSdetector: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kagd10:

Religion bigotry because no one wants to asslick your child rapist and murderer of a Mohammad?

I ask, did anyone fight for Jesus when he was being compared? Bunch of Hypocritical Terrorists!

You've been barking since morning like a local calabar dog when you're tired you'd stop.
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Monogamy: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOUR CAR IS COMING

No be only CAR but KEKE MARUWA

Eish
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Monogamy: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kagd10:

To start with, I didn't mention you

Secondly, I never got involved in you guys religious bigotry, so count me out
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Kagd10: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
BSdetector:

You've been barking since morning like a local calabar dog when you're tired you'd stop.

Go solve your Hypocritical ass first! There's a thin line between Islam and Terrorism and it seems you're already delving into the path!

And you haven't answered my question. Did anyone fight for Jesus when he was compared?

1 Like

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by donchibe: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
History recorded it that Mohammed was killed by a woman using poison. grin

1 Like

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Kagd10: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

To start with, I didn't mention you

Secondly, I never got involved in you guys religious bigotry, so count me out

You can't even answer my question.

Any religion that doesn't have an ounce of humanism which is the mother of all religion is trash!

1 Like

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by BSdetector: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

But you have displayed same as well all because you emotions took over..

Go over your comments and see it yourself.

Quote me were I have, I slam both sides. The core north is highly extremist and the south east is highly islamophobic. Going over your comments you're an APC ponmo boy. you can't hide it. ensure you quote me.

1 Like

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by BSdetector: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kagd10:

Go solve your Hypocritical ass first! There's a thin line between Islam and Terrorism and it seems you're already delving into the path!

And you haven't answered my question. Did anyone fight for Jesus when he was compared?

Yes...Simon Peter tried fighting for Jesus by cutting the ear of one of the soldiers that came to arrest Jesus. You can't know because you're an audio christain.
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Kagd10: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Yes...Simon Peter tried fighting for Jesus by cutting the ear of one of the soldiers that came to arrest Jesus. You can't know because you're an audio christain.

And what did Jesus do to him? He warned and reprimanded him. He even healed the ear of the said soldier.

1 Like

Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by Monogamy: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kagd10:

You can't even answer my question.

Any religion that doesn't have an ounce of humanism which is the mother of all religion is trash!

You are not getting it..

I am not a fan of any of the religion, so I hardly talk about them not to being bigot of them
Re: Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. by BSdetector: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kagd10:

And what did Jesus do to him? He warned and reprimanded him. He even healed the ear of the said soldier.

Yes....so now are you representing what Jesus will do by your disgusting behavior? Christain means follower of Christ, are you following what Christ said with your degenerate behavior? Huh! Mr humanist? Funny enough I've not seen any muslim say the kind of disguising stuff that's coming out of your mouth against christainity on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmadu bello Speech About The Igbo. Is He Correct / Cbn’s Enaira App Removed From Play Store After Negative Reviews, Poor Rating / "Who Was Begging Is Now Giving Us Conditions, Who Is His Father? Wike To Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.