Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Legitimate Investment Only Corner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Legitimate Investment Only Corner (525 Views)

Real Investment, Only Need To Invite 1 Person Before You Can Withdraw / Is Google Admob A Legitimate Investment Or A SCAM? / Investment, Only For The Wise And Visionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legitimate Investment Only Corner by Bsmiles49(f): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
I decided to create this thread because I realized (from working with an investment company) that people prefer to keep their money in bank than invest it because a lot of investment platforms have disappeared with their funds. This makes me sad because inflation rate is not smiling and people are loosing money just by leaving it in the bank. This thread will mainly be for Legitimate investments only. When posting, you are required to provide all details about the investment so that all our investment guru's on nairaland can give honest opinions about it.

For those that will come here to research on legit investments please note that supporting an investment platform doesn't mean everything would go well, there are other unforeseen circumstances e.g COVID which affected a lot of businesses, it just means that based on the information provided, it seems viable. let's learn to spread our risk, don't put all your eggs in one basket, I think all investors knows this already grin. Low risk, low returns, High risk, high returns.

Please note: no cryptocurrency or forex here
Re: Legitimate Investment Only Corner by Bsmiles49(f): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Let me go first:

F&K savings is a savings and investment platform where you can save daily weekly, monthly.... and also invest your loose funds. We operate different investment portfolios ranging from agriculture, real estate, haulage and transportation. Our portfolios are not always open at the same time, once the intended funds is complete the portfolio closes until another project starts.

Our current portfolio is the agro tamato fix which offers ROI of up to 25% after 6 months.

Our head office is located at No. 3 Ayo Adekunle close, new Bodija, Ibadan. Branch office is at Mokola, Ibadan.

Our app is also available on play store and iOS.

Re: Legitimate Investment Only Corner by Bsmiles49(f): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Always do your research before making an investment, just because you hear that one investment is paying, you rush and put your life savings, that's not how to invest. In this current Nigeria, no legit investment will pay you 20% per month. You too reason am

(1) (Reply)

Claim Free NFT Airdrop Now / Which Cryptocurrency Can I Invest On? Please Help / Earn More Than 100$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.