Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber (2990 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by lordvictor(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Please my country people, I have a budget of 1.2 million naira and I would like to invest it into uber business. Please I would welcome suggestions as to the model of cars that suits the business and my budget.
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by EngrXrix(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
lordvictor:
Please my country people, I have a budget of 1.2 million naira and I would like to invest it into uber business. Please I would welcome suggestions as to the model of cars that suits the business and my budget.

Corolla 05/06 nigerian used is your best bet. Low fuel consumption, easy to maintain and spare parts are all over the place.
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by RZArecta(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
EngrXrix:

Corolla 05/06 nigerian used is your best bet. Low fuel consumption, easy to maintain and spare parts are all over the place.
have you seen recent prices of that car Nigerian used ? Bros, this country na wa

9 Likes

Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by EngrXrix(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
RZArecta:
have you seen recent prices of that car Nigerian used ? Broad, this country na wa

I can arrange for you if you want. Or better still go for matrix. Had a friend that sold his Nigerian used for 850 last month. I can get you one of each for that amount depending on your choice. Clean Nigerian used. What's your location?

1 Like

Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by lewis512(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
EngrXrix:

I can arrange for you if you want. Or better still go for matrix. Had a friend that sold his Nigerian used for 850 last month. I can get you one of each for that amount depending on your choice. Clean Nigerian used. What's your location?
I need one too with sound engine and gear, Just any Uber spec that won’t trouble the user
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by babyboy4every1: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Honda civic 08 is all what you need. Buy corolla, buy wahala be that. Thief magnet

4 Likes

Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by Engrjosh66: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
EngrXrix:

please, I need a car around this budget, can you post such cars here.
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by lordvictor(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
EngrXrix:

I stay in abuja. How do i contact you
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by mejai(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Honda Accord DC/EoD
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by KwealthFX(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2021
lordvictor:

I have a Matrix available for sale at your budget range, kindly reach me on 08117144241
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by Blacklaurel: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
See all these people uploading their contact for 850k 05/06 corolla grin grin. Quick question; if you have a well maintained 03 corolla in todays Nigeria would you sell it for 850k?

8 Likes

Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by komekn(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Not too long ago , about 2 months ago.

I used an Uber taxi , driver had a saloon version of a Ford Focus 1.8 , and he said he has been using the car day in day out without any issues.for 18 months. He had previously used a Corolla.

He explained the parts are readily available although he has only changed break pads to date and that was a year ago. H e also said that 90% of Toyota parts are copies not original. But the parts for Ford are OEM or Ford original and last way longer like his break pads one year plu and not worn down at all.

He claimed the fuel consumption on his 1.8 Ford focus was better and yes the Ford was considerably cheaper than a Toyota. His was if i guess right a 2007/8

Choice is your be INNOVATIVE or follow the crowd .

1 Like

Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by solpat(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
babyboy4every1:
Honda civic 08 is all what you need. Buy corolla, buy wahala be that. Thief magnet

Which type of Honda Accord is this below? Can it be used for Taxify? Are the parts readily available in the market?

Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by peeps4u: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2021
solpat:

Which type of Honda Accord is this below? Can it be used for Taxify? Are the parts readily available in the market?

Guess it is European market

1 Like

Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by Sambab(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Go for Honda City 2007 and thank me later
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by showietee: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2021
babyboy4every1:

Is the 08 civic in some ways different from 06,07 09?
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by kellystech(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Take that money and get yourself a very good 2008 kia cerato,you will never regret it
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Blacklaurel:
See all these people uploading their contact for 850k 05/06 corolla grin grin. Quick question; if you have a well maintained 03 corolla in todays Nigeria would you sell it for 850k?

Nobody will grin
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by odsniper2(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Is iPhone 8, 10, 11 and 12 same thing?
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by MYHUBBY: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
EngrXrix:

how strong is the matrix bro? I've interest in getting the toks
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by Harrisoneze: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=kellystech post=104402235]Take that money and get yourself a very good 2008 kia cerato,you will never regret it .
Pls is the mechanic everywhere like in Abj?
Re: What Model Of Car Can I Buy For 1.2m To Us For Uber by Harrisoneze: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Pls my brothers I want to invest in Uber business (Abj) I want to know if it’s still lucrative. I will be the one driving �

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord With Stiff Steering Any Help / P1259 : Vtec System Malfunction / 500k Up.. What Car Can I Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.