Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Is Wrong With Airtel Data? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Airtel Data? (351 Views)

Something Is Wrong With This Picture!! / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Airtel Data? by desmond2pk: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
I have noticed that my Airtel N1500 weekly data has finished before the one week expiration. I have been using this package for a long time and i have not seen it finished before the one week expiration.

"Your N1500 Binge Bundle has been successfully activated. Valid for 7 days. Dial *140# for data balance."

So Airtel what is happening to your data? Somebody is doing ojoro somewhere. I bought this last one on Thursday last week, and today is Tuesday and it has sent me a notification that only 500 MB is remaining.

"You have only 500MB left in your Data Bundle. Stay connected by dialing *141# or get up to 2GB FREE when you buy from https:///3fnB8QG with a bank card"
Re: What Is Wrong With Airtel Data? by easy34(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
I've been meaning to ask this also.
I just used annoyance borrowed airtime, used and threw the sim.
Re: What Is Wrong With Airtel Data? by mbaise1000: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
These people?
I am timing them
Re: What Is Wrong With Airtel Data? by maestroferddi: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
There was a time Airtel was the reference point for avoidable data.

I remember when I used purchased Airtel data to finish a 20-season home video without feeling anything in my pocket.

These days na abracadabra...the thing dey finish like say na beef...
Re: What Is Wrong With Airtel Data? by otokx(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Is it only Airtel?

(1) (Reply)

Fake Civil Society: The Rise Of Pro-government Ngos In Nigeria MATTHEW T. PAGE / 15 Things Foreigners Don't Know About Nigeria / Kanu's Abduction By FG Is Similar To The Kidnap Of Umar Dikko In 1984__Abdul Sey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.