Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (43221 Views)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Kennitrust(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

Friends and foes, These are not mere happenings!
These are Heavenly Fearful signs and Sights to the Earth Inhabitants to know and Understand that there is a GOD that rules and runs this Earth.
We are at the End of the End of times.
This Ship is Sinking!! JESUS only is the Means of Safety and Salvation.
Come into a relationship with KING JESUS so as to be Saved from what is Coming.
but does all this disasters attributes to reality of God will for man?
Whenever something terrible happened, you said na God. And when something good happened you don't comment.

3 Likes

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
Afriqan:
Say what you want but these are signs of the end time... Never in the history of the civilised world has there been a series of natural disasters like these.

He that hath ears, let him hear.
[/s]

TRASH!
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Greta Thunberg right now

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by KingDash: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
AfroBeatDiary:
Doomsday
see your brown teeth.
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by drakeskull(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

These are Heavenly Fearful signs and Sights to the Earth Inhabitants to know and Understand that there is a GOD that rules and runs this Earth.
Come into a relationship with KING JESUS so as to be Saved from what is Coming.[/s]

Thrash from a fo.ol as usual. What would you say about Dubai? Ship is sinking there too ba? Never seen a preacher as stupid as you always using fear tactics masturbating on every thread
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by itubaba001: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Beautiful Experience once experience something like this in kebbi state during my service year .
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Drunkdick85(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. Mtchewww the sandstorm wey we dey ride through on daily basis in Dubai

Even here in Sokoto
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
drakeskull:

Thrash from a fo.ol as usual. What would you say about Dubai? Ship is sinking there too ba? Never seen a preacher as stupid as you always using fear tactics masturbating on every thread

He's as gullible as a sheep
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Vikynas: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Africa is blessed
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Kpobaridaniel(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness 1 and 2
Oya come n comment.
Apocalypse Sand Storm ke?
End of days Rain ni?
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by bigl: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
That sandstorm is man made .... that i can assure u of ...

... some weeks/days ago, na excess rain and now, sandstorm

Forget it, Uncle Sam is busy cooking up something for the chinkos to get busy with ... probably as retaliation for corona virus ....
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

our low budget atheists wannabes and awoof thinkers in the house will say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. Mtchewww the sandstorm wey we dey ride through on daily basis in Dubai
in-house time traveler
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Newton85: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

Lol, I knew this religitard would be here as usual to rant about some nonsensical "end time".

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by sucess001(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Workch:
Lol, other religions are false, only Christianity is right.

You people are so funny and uninformed hence swallow every nonsense from your Bible

Which other religion is so accurate about the events of the end times?
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Segfaultt(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
richmondefosa:
grin

Omo I chop FTC twice today.
Once again, God punish me Amangbo for thinking I’ll amount to no good.
Continue to rest in the deepest part of hell where I’m sure you are.

Back to the topic,
Let me leave righteousness222 and that falseprophet guys to come and tell us what this means.
whose Amangbo?

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by BSdetector: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Might be natural, might be US HAARP project behind it.
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by boyjo: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
The ruling class of China has no reverence for GOD. They destroyed Churches for mere imposing looks.
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Workch: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
sucess001:

Which other religion is so accurate about the events of the end times?

End times is hoax, stop dreaming.
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by stealmatic(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
richmondefosa:
grin

Omo I chop FTC twice today.
Once again, God punish me Amangbo for thinking I’ll amount to no good.
Continue to rest in the deepest part of hell where I’m sure you are.

Back to the topic,
Let me leave righteousness222 and that falseprophet guys to come and tell us what this means.
And instantly he responded, about the ftc you got twice today na ur time

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by EMFF: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
This kind of occurrence are not just ordinary. The world and its affairs is rapping up. Let's all come to the saving grace of Jesus now. Today is the day of salvation. Come to Jesus now. Please say after me if you want to receive Jesus into your life.
Say, Lord Jesus, I come to you today, a sinner. I repent of my sins (mention them if you can). I acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour and I believe that you died for my sins and rose again for my victory. Come into my life today and dwell in my heart.
If you prayed this prayer, you are now born again and a candidate of heaven. However, you must not go back to that old way of yours. The Lord help you and supply the grace in Jesus name.
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by dingbang(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nigeria na scam.
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by frank317: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

U fear ur God when stupid evil and wicked things happens. Is ur God the god of wicked and evil things? Thought these were the devil's birthright

Lol.. The so called heaven now has fearful signs... Hmmmm
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Charlie2020(f): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Chinko don commit too much. Divine punishment
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

Thank God for you.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by KanuSE: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kennitrust:
but does all this disasters attributes to reality of God will for man?
Whenever something terrible happened, you said na God. And when something good happened you don't comment.

Pastor Righteousness' doctrine thrives on scaremongering. grin
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by planetx: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
China and all this other heathen nations especially Babylon(USA) are finished. The 400 years punishement of the true biblical Hebrew Isrealites 1619 to 2019 taken away on slave ships mentioned in the book of Genesis and Deutoronomy is over, now terrible judgements and pestilence, flooding, wildfires are breaking out worldwide as prophesied in the scriptures. You Africans better repent also because you helped In the selling of the true biblical Hebrew Isrealites prophesied in the book of Deutoronomy to go into slavery on ships.
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Viking007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

cheesy I didn’t even bother to read the article. I quickly scrolled down to confirm my prediction. And boom I won. cheesy cheesy You made the end time comment.
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by richmondefosa(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Segfaultt:
whose Amangbo?

My Jss 2 Book keeping teacher. A very wicked man I tell you. Highly wicked.
Any body who attended Nigerian Navy secondary school Ojo and graduated from 2012 and below will confirm this.
Nigggga is dead now. Resting in hell i’m sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing / Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.