Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,004 members, 7,952,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden (2300 Views)

Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden / US Warns Nigeria, African Countries Over Debt Burden. / 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by khia: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
SUPERPACK:
How can I pay a cheerful giver like her when she does all that for free.

Cheap, you can't even watch out for your own mom. Loser!!
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by khia: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
theTranscriber:
you know that the reputation of Nigerians in the US is nothing close to that
Trump is just an abnormal petty child-mind

Well decieve yourself as long as you want

We'll keep coming
And Nigeria will soon get better so we won't have to mass emigrate
Enjoy your "America" while it lasts
Before everyone dies of guns

Yes, Nigerians are seen in a bad light in the US because of your criminal brothers and sisters, which is sad for the ones with good intentions.

People are dying of violence everywhere whether it's gun shots, machetes, knives, or whatever, crime is everywhere but it's extra sad when violent killers, criminals take their behavior into other countries who were kind enough to let them in.

Decent people coming to the US to better their lives is a very good thing, just keep your degenerates in Nigeria or at least out of the US.
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by backT(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
khia:

Yes, Nigerians are seen in a bad light in the US because of your criminal brothers and sisters, which is sad for the ones with good intentions.

People are dying of violence everywhere whether it's gun shots, machetes, knives, or whatever, crime is everywhere but it's extra sad when violent killers, criminals take their behavior into other countries who were kind enough to let them in.

Decent people coming to the US to better their lives is a very good thing, just keep your degenerates in Nigeria or at least out of the US.
Some people are suffering the effect of crime committed by one idiot. The moment you identify yourself as being Nigerian, everybody is careful interacting with you. For his long are we going to continue like this? Other countried are having bad leaders but their citizens are not involved in crime the way we do. It is time we go back to the drawing board.
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by theTranscriber: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
khia:

Nigerians do good things wherever they go
You just focus on the bad

Check out your lovely USA cheesy
"Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States''

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/14/2021-gun-violence/

Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by khia: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2021
theTranscriber:

Nigerians do good things wherever they go
You just focus on the bad

Check out your lovely USA cheesy
"Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States''

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/14/2021-gun-violence/

But are they invading other countries with their violence like Nigerians?
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by theTranscriber: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2021
khia:

Nigeria has a large poor population
So it's inevitable that people will do some bad things

But Nigerians are always doing good things too
We have many popular Nigerian in diaspora
John boyega
Anthony Joshua
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Giannis Antetokounmpo etc

Why focus on the bad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Naijaibo:
Am Igbo, but lust for materialism, making money our god and master will destroy us angry

Sad but true!!
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by budaatum: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2021
backT:
The moment you identify yourself as being Nigerian, everybody is careful interacting with you.
Really? What country are you in that "everybody is careful interacting with you" because you are Nigerian?

Are you certain everybody is not careful interacting with you because of your own demeanour, because I haven't found people to be careful when interacting with me.
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by budaatum: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2021
khia:

Yes now! On a larger scale too. Or what do you think they were doing in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Panama, and almost Iran and Cuba if they had the balls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by khia: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2021
budaatum:

Yes now! On a larger scale too. Or what do you think they were doing in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Panama, and almost Iran and Cuba if they had the balls?

But Nigerians are doing it globally.
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by khia: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2021
theTranscriber:
Nigeria has a large poor population
So it's inevitable that people will do some bad things

But Nigerians are always doing good things too
We have many popular Nigerian in diaspora
John boyega
Anthony Joshua
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Giannis Antetokounmpo etc

Why focus on the bad?

"Why focus on the bad?"

LMAO grin grin grin I can't believe you had the nerve to post this. Over 40 million Black Americans in the US and the only thing jealous obsessed Nigerians can focus on is the poor and degenerate Black Americans who aren't the majority, never the Middle Class, Upper Middle Class, Rich or the Wealthy. Never the Surgeons, Attorneys, Professors, Engineers, Teachers, Scientists, Doctors, Nurses, Entrepreneurs.

I don't understand the obsession and hatred for a people you have never had any contact with. It's like they are angry that their ancestors hid better and avoided the free ship ride to the land of Chattel slavery. grin Their sickness is real. undecided

Think about the title of this topic, he posted the truth about Nigerians in the Western World and in Nigeria as well. The whole world is getting fed up with Nigerians, y'all better keep your crime in Nigeria.
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by budaatum: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
khia:

But Nigerians are doing it globally.

I think mobilising an army to go attack other nations is much more global than Nigeria can imagine.
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigerians have ruined their image/reputation in foreign countries, gosh, is there any hope? This thread should be on the front page. Lalasticlala .....
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by theTranscriber: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
khia:

"Why focus on the bad?"

LMAO grin grin grin I can't believe you had the nerve to post this. Over 40 million Black Americans in the US and the only thing jealous obsessed Nigerians can focus on is the poor and degenerate Black Americans who aren't the majority, never the Middle Class, Upper Middle Class, Rich or the Wealthy. Never the Surgeons, Attorneys, Professors, Engineers, Teachers, Scientists, Doctors, Nurses, Entrepreneurs.

I don't understand the obsession and hatred for a people you have never had any contact with. It's like they are angry that their ancestors hid better and avoided the free ship ride to the land of Chattel slavery. grin Their sickness is real. undecided

Think about the title of this topic, he posted the truth about Nigerians in the Western World and in Nigeria as well. The whole world is getting fed up with Nigerians, y'all better keep your crime in Nigeria.
okay

I wonder where you got the idea that I hate you guys from
I really wonder

I've told you before
This forum is not a representative of Nigerians

Nigeria will get better
It's only a matter of time

I hope you don't grow old with such a mindset
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
khia:

This is sad but true, the US has the same outlook for Nigerians as well, that's why Trump wanted you out. It's the criminals and coons like the mentioned names below who make it difficult for the decent Nigerian people.

Conner44,
ACTIVIST001
SUPERPACK
Bouz
Meobizy
I never get your time yet. I just got out of the hoosegow. I’m not afraid of another month ban, let me first put some mentions in order.
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
khia:

This is sad but true, the US has the same outlook for Nigerians as well, that's why Trump wanted you out. It's the criminals and coons like the mentioned names below who make it difficult for the decent Nigerian people.

Conner44,
ACTIVIST001
SUPERPACK
Bouz
Meobizy
You need to stop taking opium, it seem to be having a negative effect on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by khia: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bouz:
You need to stop taking opium, it seem to be having a negative effect on you. undecided

Better yet, why don't you leave the crack alone, it's harming the half of a brain that you do have.
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by Aganju849: 2:53am On Aug 14, 2021
heniford2:
all this nonsense crap you typed here like igbo's or Nigeria are that bad let me lecture you the highest crime rate in the world is from Russians,bribery, cyber crime too Asians also do more drugs than Africa but you will not see any Asian nor Russians tiring the own down, Uk is bad that bribery and gangster is so high how many of there country men have wrote bad about it, Just this month 8,967 have died in US on gun killing do you here it abeg stop all this, germany stole our heritage about 1000 Arts from benin the just apologized did you not see it must we kill ourselves are we not representing ourselves good abeg stop all this shit undecided undecided undecided

Igbo kwe kwe kwe grin

I can see the flatness of your head through the internet
Re: Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden by heniford2: 3:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Aganju849:

Igbo kwe kwe kwe grin

I can see the flatness of your head through the internet
so you just Read this now undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Was Dr. Ishola Oyenusi? The First, Most Celebrated Armed Robber Nigeria Ever / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.