Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Video: I Drink A Lot And I Can Drink Till I Pass Out – Arinola Bbnaija Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: I Drink A Lot And I Can Drink Till I Pass Out – Arinola Bbnaija Reveals (718 Views)

Bbnaija White Money Lied In Bbnaija Reveals His House & Cars Before BBN (video) / Actress Arinola Odubela A.k.a Anike Pepper Bares It All In New Interview With GT / Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Drink A Lot And I Can Drink Till I Pass Out – Arinola Bbnaija Reveals by Trendsgh: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
One of the female housemates at the Big Brother Naija reality show, Arinola has disclosed how alcohol is her best friend.

While speaking to one of the housemates, Arin as she is called revealed that she loves drinking a lot.

Arin explained that she can drink beyond her limit and ends up passing out at wherever she is.

Most of the time, the friends she came with end up taking her home with them.

Watch the video of her confessing here>>> https://kingaziz.com/bbnaija-2021-i-drink-a-lot-and-i-can-drink-till-i-pass-out-arinola-reveals-video/

Re: Video: I Drink A Lot And I Can Drink Till I Pass Out – Arinola Bbnaija Reveals by kestolove95(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
this one don't only drink, she's a chain smoker..set awon slawormiir

3 Likes

Re: Video: I Drink A Lot And I Can Drink Till I Pass Out – Arinola Bbnaija Reveals by illicit(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
It shows on her already
Re: Video: I Drink A Lot And I Can Drink Till I Pass Out – Arinola Bbnaija Reveals by Tobinrobin(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Thank God for Makeup o, some girls for no fine at all

(1) (Reply)

HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant / Nkechi Blessing Calls Out Other Actors Following The Odunlade Sex-for-roles Saga / WOW!!! Chief Dele Momodu Visited Where He Was Living When He Was 9 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.