Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

#bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin (1570 Views)

Do African Countries Like Nigeria Have Youtube Or Internet? / Yemi Alade In Thigh-Revealing Outfit For France And Italy Tour / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by hdmovieplug(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Big Brother Naija S6 housemate, Arinola Olowoporoku has bragged about the different countries around the world she has traveled to.
Arin in a conversation with Boma earlier today revealed she loves travelling and has been to different countries.

An inquisitive Boma asked her the number of countries she’s been to and in response she said,

“I don’t want to count, but I have been to Amsterdam, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Scotland, America, and other countries. I don’t ask my mother for ticket money because I have pride, I’ll just tell her I want to travel but she’ll pay for my ticket.

“In America, I’ve been to New York, Atlanta. The last time I was in America was in 2018”, she added.

The 29-year-old ‘shine ya eye’ housemate is a fashion designer and an independent arts and culture curator. She currently has 17 piercings although she revealed she has pierced her body 24 times.

https://16vibes.com/bbnaija-i-dont-want-to-count-but-i-have-been-to-different-countries-like-uk-usa-and-italy-arin-brags/

Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by kestolove95(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
this babe that year, chain smoker and drunkard

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by VinCheckr: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
nawaoooo
Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
can currently count about 10 piercing from the pic.... nipple and clit must have their own dedicated piercing.

[img]https://media1./images/202cb723ef03f6f82175f914fc524e42/tenor.gif?itemid=4941619[/img]
Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by meetme01: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
kestolove95:

She already confirmed she can drink over stupor..
Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by kestolove95(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
meetme01:

She already confirmed she can drink over stupor..
really? on the program or wia? hope she also add that she smoke a lot?...naira Marley no reach her for smoking..
Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by Goldbw122(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
That is why am not interested in the show they are doing because they have already enjoy life and they are here to tell us the story..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by meetme01: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
kestolove95:
really? on the program or wia? hope she also add that she smoke a lot?...naira Marley no reach her for smoking..

Yeah, on the programme. Nothing about smoking
Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by kestolove95(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
meetme01:

Yeah, on the programme. Nothing about smoking
I know her personally
Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by arthurwillia(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2021
kestolove95:

Na thief Dey sabi track thief even if the thief pass on too rock sha
MrBrownJay1:
can currently count about 10 piercing from the pic.... nipple and clit must have their own dedicated piercing.

[img]https://media1./images/202cb723ef03f6f82175f914fc524e42/tenor.gif?itemid=4941619[/img]

She say she get 17 piercings
God and her knows where the rest are
Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2021
arthurwillia:
She say she get 17 piercings
God, and her, and the men who fukced/fukc or will ever fukc her knows where the rest are

FIXED
Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by youngblaq: 2:18am On Jul 28, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen... introducing, THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by englishmart(m): 5:00am On Jul 28, 2021
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

You forgot to mention Guatemala. We were there on a fashion trip in 2001

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin by arthurwillia(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Weyrey lol

(1) (Reply)

Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) / Uche Jimbo / Why Can't Halle Berry Keep A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.