Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) (48191 Views)

Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2021
seunmsg:

Comprehension is really a big problem to some of you and it’s a bug shame.

I’m not projecting anybody at the moment. I’m only telling you southerners to wake up and stop sleeping on the bicycle. Atiku is bad news for you and the entire country.

And yes, if the choice is limited to Atiku vs Tinubu, voting for Tinubu is the right call because he’s a far better candidate than Atiku.

How’s the above too much to comprehend?
Tinubu is better than Atiku to yorubas only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2021
morgstreme:

BUHARI'S infrastructural developmental strides is as VIVID as life.

Even the AU has recognised..

Stay there and I hope you get a heart attack due to HATE...

OKPO!!!
Audio,why not name them compared to the highest borrowings he has made since 1960, Nigeria is in debts

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Beress(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Wickedfact:

Atiku has NEVER condemned the activities of Miyetti Allah herdsmen killing and raping Igbos.
If herdsmen kill your father today and rape your mother before stabbing her to death, Atiku will never say pim. As far as he's concerned, you are nothing.
By the way, are you aware that Atiku's wife has a law firm. Guess the name? Miyetti Law.
Go figure.

Has Tinubu could condemned it?
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
seunmsg:

How old are you?
older than your dad
Old enough to be your grandfather
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2021
2023 has begun no dulling
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2021
BSdetector:

You're just embarrassing yourself....

You first claimed anambra was amongst top 6 and even the source you gave clearly debunks that fallacy. Your anambala is number 9 on the list and you're bragging with igr stats for a year that hasn't even ended. Plus your source is unreliable dogshit wrapped in catshit packaged by one of your flatin0 brothers.... The article says it was written in 2019 but it's releasing stats for 2021..look how rettarded you flatin0s are. Igr isn't by spraying #200 at dead people's parties **Spits.

Oga stop being half clever. The write up showed their IGR as at 2021. They now presented a listed data at the bottom showing their revenues as at 2018 -2019. Whether you like it or not if you leave out Lagos, Kaduna and Kano and the oil producing states of Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers then you will mention Anambra.

Modified: Please bring the 2021 data you have(if you have any) and stop trying to be smart by half
You are making no sense with your arguments, your unconscious bias will kill you. You are even doing a poor job defending your paymasters
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2021
If pdp wants a guaranteed contest.

They should present wike as president and atiku as vice.
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by danilmo: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep deceiving yourself if you think Northerners would vote Tinubu instead of their son Atiku or Tambuwal or Kwankwaso.

U and this ur North North north, u're a typical PDP ideologist who doesn't know Politics is grassroots, no wonder APC keep beating u people to ur game.. Politics is not this surface thinking, it's grassroots and APC are solidifying their base...

Ok which state is Atiku is going to win that u're making mouth for like this gan??

SW vote alone will cancel SS/SE combo by 70% .. Middle belt has 50% Yoruba to add up in cancelling more of ur vote.

So which Northern State is Atiku winning??

Or in ur daft mind u feel APC isn't seeing the Politics u're talking about? And why do u think APC is making sharp sharp move to key down Governor's, Senator, ex Governor's, winning more state and lot more, u think APC is ur mate ni... PDP need to overhaul their ideology first..

Even GEJ self will support Osinbanjo grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu is not Atiku’s mate in terms of their private and public service records. Tinubu is an administrative genius with track records of successes. The number of public administrators he has mentored to high position of authority in Nigeria speaks volume.

Atiku can only be a better option than Tinubu in the minds of ignorant, bigoted and hateful folks who have closed their eyes to reality

Coming from people who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 just to spite Igbos. You lots are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Charly68: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Baba ran to Dubai when his presence was needed most ,now that his party is in tartars what is running up and down down for ?
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Abeg, ignore that one wey no sabi himself.

No right thinking person will compare Tinubu with Atiku.

Atiku has nothing to his name in public service.

A CG or DCG has nothing in public service.
A VP who nominated the best brains who served under obasanjo has no public service records.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2021
seunmsg:
Atiku’s ambition to rule Nigeria in 2023 after Buhari, his Fulani brother must have completed eight straight years in Aso rock shows that he’s not just a corrupt rogue but a selfish power drunk egomaniac who doesn’t care about the country.

Anyway, he’s free to keep pushing his dead presidential ambition. We’ve made our stand very clear in the south regarding 2023 through our governors and there is no going back about it.

Same way Thiefunubu's ambition to rule Nigeria after his stooge and protégé Osibanjo has become V.P for eight years shows he is a heartless corrupt bullion van thief.
In the best interest of fairness and equity, a South South or South east man should take over after Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Any Southerner who votes for northerner( especially Fulani) in 2023 is a fool!

I supported Atiku in 2019, but this time around, even if the south presents a crippled person as presidential candidate in any political party, that person is getting my vote.
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2021
BSdetector:

Like I said, Yoruba's supported Jonathan's first term but where pushed aside, and despite the attacks and misconceptions tinubu like must Yoruba's are largely detribalised, we tend to put merit before anything first and foremost, in the Lagos State Secretariat we have lots of igbos and Niger Deltans working there, a Niger Delta man is currently the commissioner of finance in Lagos, the south west is largely where your state of origin doesn't matter and tinubu has built a Lagos that gives opportunities to all either igbo, hausa or yoruba. And unlike atiku he has spoken up against the fulani crimes in the south he's not a perfect leader but he's the strategic and strong leader the south currently needs.

How was yorubas pushed aside.
Lagos is cosmopolitan, are their non yorubas working in ekiti, Oyo and osun State?.
Please don't ever say tinubu built Lagos because Lagos was the former capital and a port City and has been the center of excellence from time immemorial and because of its resources all governors of Lagos performs e.g buba marwa, lattef jakande and many others
I hope you reply me with salient points though

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2021
danilmo:

The way u guys pick threat is what baffles me..

Do u really think APC is expecting vote/support from SS or SE Theve solidified theirs grassroots and till tomorrow more and more are decamping to APC.

The threat u SS/SE , SW vote alone will cancel good % of it..

Back to the north, do u see Zulum of Bornu not supporting BAT?? He is kuku a BAT boy, same as Kano Ganduje, Kastina too, these guys machinery alone is enough, or do u see them decamping to PDP

They have no future PDP, Ganduje, Zulum , Niger, Kastina governor's are have no gain , they will be queuing to become president 2031, them decamping to PDP winning is an automatic loss for them Cox if ATiku win again, the conspiracy for northern reelection for the 3rd time is almost impossible.. so u see,

If u like join SW, if u like no join, but no dey give urself plenty worry..

2023 is no chance for PDP. Leave am..where is he getting the vote from?? SS,SE Adamawa, where again??

You are mentioning ganduje and massari who can't win elections on their own as structures.i pity you.
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Zeezy81: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2021
morgstreme:

Under your beloved THIEVING PDP,Dollar was 20 naira...yes..I don't know how old you are butgo and confirm...

The question is why did they let it rise all de way to 259 as of March 2015??

Mumu!!!

BUHARI DOES NOT STEAL!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK..

Even his enemies have attested to this profound old truth..

MAY THIS TRUTH PAIN YOU TILL YOU GET A HEART ATTACK..

Your kind will always deviate from constructive reasoning. You have all the alphabets AtoZ at your disposal to put up a reasonable point, but instead you resort to name calling and insults.

In all that I have said, tell me where I picked on your person?

To be civilized means to be cautious and reasonable. Please take a look at the mirror and then judge yourself
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by BSdetector: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2021
nzeobi:

How was yorubas pushed aside.
Lagos is cosmopolitan, are their non yorubas working in ekiti, Oyo and osun State?.
Please don't ever say tinubu built Lagos because Lagos was the former capital and a port City and has been the center of excellence from time immemorial and because of its resources all governors of Lagos performs e.g buba marwa, lattef jakande and many others
I hope you reply me with salient points though

I only reply back to people who make salient points.
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2021
BSdetector:

I only reply back to people who make salient points.
Am happy to have shut down your argument.
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by BSdetector: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2021
nzeobi:

Am happy to have shut down your argument.

Am happy that you're happy.
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by oyoirabor: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2021
BSdetector:

Yeah just like he shared and favoured the igbos and his ijaw kinsmen more in his government. We all know the tribe synonymous with greed.

you and who know? Kid run along.....and go play with your toys!!!
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by BSdetector: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2021
oyoirabor:

you and who know? Kid run along.....and go play with your toys!!!

Your mother's sexx toys?
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
UselessBuhari:
No to Fulani!
Has Atiku ever condemned what Buhari and his other fulani brothers are doing?
don't mind tbem fulish people, Fulani is course to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by macof(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
morgstreme:

Are you not from.a broken family

Didn't your late semi literate wretched father abandon you guys when he found out that your mother was being smashed even on her matrimonial mat inside you people's "Face me,I face you" setup

As I've said you are nothing more than a paid moronic troll doing his silly job. Insignificant low life.. Tufiakwa!
Your people must be so ashamed of you
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tobinrobin:
and so it begins… strategic positioning for 2023

I am telling you...
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wishing Atiku,Governor wike sucess as they strategize for 2023...
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Anything that will remove that terrorist(Buhari) out of Aso rock is highly welcome.

Any zombies that quote me, thunder will fire you this night undecided
And Thunder fire you there for wishing us another Fulanis like Atiku in this. Conutry.
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by oyoirabor: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
BSdetector:

Your mother's sexx toys?

Bastard.....Thunder fire you and your unborn children
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by otukpoyam(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
mocey:

wow you are a true pdp man,i am pro pdp,but i want biafra,nigeria cant work,nigeria is rigged to fail,atiku cant fix nigeria,nobody can,the country is dead

I get u and I understand your opinion, bt d truth is that Biafra can never come by war or attacking security agencies. Biafra can never win any war against d Nigerian State. No matter d manner or amount of arms nnamdi kanu and ipob has, they will never win Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu has enough political capital and I am so shocked that he is not strategic enough to use it. Gadem do u know d large amount of people in the south east that obey ipob sit at home order? They won't vote if ipob says so. The current igbo political Leadership are too selfish and afraid of the North except Abaribe. Why not get ipob into strategic political positions? Govs, Senate, house of reps spaces? These are d ones that can defend your interests first,and push for Biafra or negotiate a new relationship with the rest of Nigeria. So sad ipob is not seeing d bigger picture. Emotions without strategy equals zero
Re: Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by biodunid: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wike buys insurance for life after office. If they win he will have immunity constitutionally. If they lose he will claim any prosecution is persecution for opposing the ruling party. Either way it is a rational use of the tens of billions of naira that it will take to finance the gambit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.