Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) (342 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by KaplanDee: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
A Nigerian clergyman is currently trending over the
statement he made while preaching in his church.

In a video that has gone viral, the clergyman could be heard telling his members to give him more money as that would make the grace in his life work for them.

Watch Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O4sUYFCBYQ

In the video, He was quoted saying
''We need your money to come on my altar so that my altar will touch you. The only way the grace functioning in me will work for you is that you come and bribe my angels because the more money in my hands, the faster I reach the assignment they gave to me. So the easier they make the assignment, the faster they work for you. There is no juju in it''
Re: Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Even fallen angels no get value for money, how much the heavenly ones?

Such a person should be preaching to empty seats, because his scamhood is beyond obvious that even the blind should be able to see it. Unfortunately though there are those gullible whose blindness pass the next level, that would still be hailing such a scammer as a "man of God" and keeping him in the job when he ought to be jobless.

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by UncleKoboko: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Only xtains can do this...

Na dem!
Re: Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin
Re: Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by Olarewaju89: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
End time pastor.

I heard the news from expensive wazobia this evening and i was shocked.

Fake pastors, fake alfa and fake imma everywhere now.

God will save from their hand ooo

Re: Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by Olarewaju89: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Only xtains can do this...

Na dem!

Why the Muslims can kill and destroy.

Muslims and killing are like 5&6

Re: Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by Cardinaljossy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wahala
Re: Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by UncleKoboko: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Why the Muslims can kill and destroy.

Muslims and killing are like 5&6
You can take your frustration and hypocrisy to Adolf Hitler, a Catholic christain who killed millions, the crusaders who killed hundreds of thousands, and all the colonial masters that were 90% christains.

Re: Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) by Olarewaju89: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2021
UncleKoboko:

You can take your frustration and hypocrisy to Adolf Hitler, a Catholic christain who killed millions, the crusaders who killed hundreds of thousands, and all the colonial masters that were 90% christains.

Zombie, Stop quoting me.

Go and take your morning medicine

(1) (Reply)

Put On The Light For Others To See / Unveiling The Wonders In The Word (2) – Bishop David Oyedepo / Is This The Issue With Churches Or Deeper Life Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.