Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

How To Scale Facebook Ads The Right Way - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Scale Facebook Ads The Right Way (163 Views)

How To Use Facebook Ads To Target Rich Individuals For Real Estate- (2022) / Mini Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf / Digital Business Package For Smes - Take Advantage Of Technology To Scale UP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Scale Facebook Ads The Right Way by Timo01(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Scaling facebook ads is the process of spending more money in your ads so that you can make more sales.
The first stage in every campaign involves testing and learning stages.
During testing stages you test different audience to determine which one perform best.
You also test ad creatives, images and videos.

After the testing and learning phases and you have known which ad set or audience is performing best, it is time to add more money so that your ads can reach a wider audience and start making massive sales.

This is what we call scaling. perhaps you were spending N2k per day during testing stage and you could see the ad is performing well. And its not as if you don't have enough budget to spend maybe 20k or even 50k per day so that you can make more sales.

At this point if you do not scale it right the ad will start under performing. The ad will start performing poorly. This is because the learning process start clocking all over again.

Don't say I didn't tell you oh.

If you want to scale your ads, do not scale vertically. rather scale horizontally.
If you want me to discuss into detail what is mean by vertically and horizontal scaling,

[subscribe here][/https://digitalnaij.com/business-tips]

I also discussed how to train your Facebook Pixel to identify your ideal customers extensively with my Subscribers,

(1) (Reply)

Procurement And Installation Citadel Fence. / Find New Customers Strategy For Nigerian Businesses / Have You Ever Wanted A Security Fence For Your Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.