Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) (74124 Views)

9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2021
kiss

Biracial love is always very beautiful kiss

I need me some White nigga to fill me up

1 Like

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Girrlyy:
Wows we black women we rock

Not all of you

1 Like

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Kaybee14(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Seen and noted.
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by peppermint7(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
don't be stupid Nigerian ladies are the most beautiful women on Earth, beautiful faces and good character. Go date black Americans girls you will run
Who de whine you
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by xynerise: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Are black women not humans? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by VEXT: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Those are not black women,they r mix..
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2021
they have now realized black Toto dey sweet pass

1 Like

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2021
But I wonder when the cheese seize, will they still stay? I truly wonder. angry
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Dikaveli(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2021
What is so special about that

1 Like

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by ThuGGeR147: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2021
Like say una no know say black kpekus sweet pass white kpekus.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by stefflos: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
don't be stupid Nigerian ladies are the most beautiful women on Earth, beautiful faces and good character. Go date black Americans girls you will run
Lol grin Nigerian girls and good character

1 Like

hmmm. naso

1 Like

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by BSdetector: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2021
The are largely Latina mutts, Africans have been so psychologically battered to the point of no return. Thanks to white man's propaganda and bbc culture, added to high levels of inferiority...... beauty is now measured in the fairness of skin of a woman. Our boys are either running after "yellow" chicks or simpin to tranny tier euro women. While our African women have resorted to skin whitening, skin toning, skin ghosting and any cream that removes the melanin. God help the nigger.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by praiseneo(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2021
Rahkman:
Abegi this one na half cast make dem come marry our gorilla looking nigerian women with big stomach and wig and then i will believe they re marrying black women
even if u no get mama and sister e no suppose deprive you of common sense

4 Likes

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by bibbiana(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2021
The last couple are most beautiful. But are we to be happy that two humans married each other or what is so special.

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by federal9: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2021
Now, some people are happy they married black girls. Turn the gender around and see how the comment would flood. Black footballers who married whites loading...
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Mercisharelove(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Yes, when the eyes of your heart is open you will never be confuse again about who to love, your love for things will supernaturally die and you will turn your eye to original love which brings you health, wealth and HEAVENS.

Have you heard of eternal life, do you know, or have you experienced what looks like supernatural experience??

You must desire for your heart to be open right now. You may not know what you actually desire

1 Like

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by goodvision12(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Black is beautiful but blacks are not proud of their complexion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by lasisi69(f): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Rahkman:
Abegi this one na half cast make dem come marry our gorilla looking nigerian women with big stomach and wig and then i will believe they re marrying black women
Even the white guys you are tryna ass-lick / impress with this comment will not still find favour in it... undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by robosky02(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2021
OK na

Nigerian players that married white

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Superpower(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2021
Rahkman:
Your mother looks like a gorilla?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2021
My anti-Oluyole, anti-Daura and anti-Nsukka brothers on Nairaland were expecting to see some not too fair Bisi, Aishat or Chioma gracing the Frontpage with their white spouse..

And as e be nau, make I dey jam Mode Nine 'Nigeria Girls' to lighten the mood...
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by ShenTeh(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Rahkman:

Who describes his mother and sisters like this!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by EXLOVER(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Thomas Munuier's wife doesn't have a good dress sense...
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2021
ebiniko:
Hmm.. Black players have married many white girls.. white marrying black is rare

It’s getting common now because these white men have found out that only the black woman carries the Eve mitochondria gene, and a lot more that I can’t explain here because Nigerians won’t be able to comprehend. Most Black women were also not really interested in dating white men due to the slave trade atrocities, but Black men are flocking to white women, so Black women had no other option than to open themselves up to other races of men.
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by victons(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2021
What sort of thread is this? It's quite racist.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Rahkman:
This is too much.
Not necessary.
The BLACK WOMEN in the US remain the envy of the white and Hispanic ladies.
Have you ever heard of any BLACK LADY in the United States using Bleaching creams..
But such is prevalent among the Black counterparts in Africa. It's simply because most ladies in Africa especially Nigeria do not know the value of their skin. The skin of most whites is irritating when closer, 4get what u see from afar.

OUR LADIES may have financial issues since they are products of a Failed system, but they are very very very BEAUTIFUL. I will choose a Black Lady over a White Lady anyday, anytime

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Darreytinho10(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients grin our girls are beautiful and ugly
Rahkman:
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Igbo girls Amaka!
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2021
stefflos:

Lol grin Nigerian girls and good character
if you haven't seen them I have one presently with me. She will s everything a man will want from a woman. No billing, no drama, very submissive

1 Like

Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by Litmus: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2021
ShenTeh:

Who describes his mother and sisters like this!

What will they have to say before you conclude that someone like this is not Nigerian?
Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by DriveByKiller: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Majority of the ladies, especially pics 1 to 3 aren't black but mixed race....

We won't even consider them black if they come to Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.