Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Osinbajo Laments High Post-Harvest Losses, Blames Poor Storage, Facilities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Laments High Post-Harvest Losses, Blames Poor Storage, Facilities (5218 Views)

FG Laments High Cost Of Food / Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill / Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Laments High Post-Harvest Losses, Blames Poor Storage, Facilities by klbakare(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Osinbajo has no knowledge in agricultural, he should keep quiet
Re: Osinbajo Laments High Post-Harvest Losses, Blames Poor Storage, Facilities by Poiu11: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
cool embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Laments High Post-Harvest Losses, Blames Poor Storage, Facilities by oge4real(f): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2021
Why are they attempting to store food if people are complaining of hunger?
I hear people cry everyday that cost of food has become very unpredictable against the stagnant and sometimes diminishing income of the masses. There is minimal change in the price of seasonal food to reflect the temporary surplus.

If the average person is able to buy food cheaper during the season, I believe they will develop an ingenious way of preserving them for personal use.

Government should address the apparent food crisis in Nigeria before it becomes and epidemic.
Re: Osinbajo Laments High Post-Harvest Losses, Blames Poor Storage, Facilities by johnnychuks(m): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2022
oge4real:
I hear people cry everyday that cost of food has become very unpredictable against the stagnant and sometimes diminishing income of the masses. There is minimal change in the price of seasonal food to reflect the temporary surplus.

If the average person is able to buy food cheaper during the season, I believe they will develop an ingenious way of preserving them for personal use.

Government should address the apparent food crisis in Nigeria before it becomes and epidemic. Hello how is life with you

Re: Osinbajo Laments High Post-Harvest Losses, Blames Poor Storage, Facilities by johnnychuks(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2022
oge4real:

Government should address the apparent food crisis in Nigeria before it becomes and epidemic.

. Hello oge I have been trying to reach you all this while how are you doing over there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrested Boko Haram Members Won’t Face Prosecution - Sss / Breaking News: Femi Fani Kayode Is Not Even Yoruba After All:haunted By A Nupe A / Kachikwu Is Working Against Buhari – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.